ForumsSupport ForumHands of War 3 is not working

7 80
rida2012
rida2012
25 posts
Justiciar

the game with the Hands of War 3 is not working the last quest to finish the game does not work check the game comments i explain everything and i find out this problem been out there for more then a year and many people have face it

• 7 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi @rida2012 we're sorry for the issue... Hands of War 3 is flash, meaning it's using emulation to bring it back from the graveyard. This emulation is very good, but not perfect. We're sorry that the end is not completable at this time. We hope you still enjoyed getting to that point on a game that's over a decade old and shouldn't be playable at all in 2024.

rida2012
rida2012
25 posts
Justiciar

@Tasselfoot i was playing the game for the achievement but now i can't finish them if i can have the source code im sure i can do the change that are needed to be done to spawn the boss, how about this can u make all the none working games open source in github ?im sure there are a lot of people who can fix the bugs on those old games.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Which is the achievement that's broken as a result of the issue? I'll just deactivate it.

rida2012
rida2012
25 posts
Justiciar

@Tasselfoot into the void and heart mind and soul and quest overachiever

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

I've set Into the Void and Heart Mind Soul to inactive.

It's been 10+ years since I"ve palyed the game... but is Quest Overachiever tied to game completion and blocked by the boss? I thought that had to do with general quest grind for different factions, unrelated to main game.

rida2012
rida2012
25 posts
Justiciar

@Tasselfoot someone have just comment that u its still possible to finish it and he did throw a bug in the wall please set the achievement back and sorry i didn't know about this bug

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Ok. All quests for Hands of War 3 are back live.

Showing 1-7 of 7