ForumsThe TavernWho is your favorite game creator on Armor Games?

11 110
Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

This would be based on what games you played that they created that are some of your most favorite games on Armor games.

• 11 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

John was the best! He made exit path, fancy pants, elephant series. The reason I even created an account.

Widestsinger
Widestsinger
316 posts
Bard

Bart Bonte! He's made all of the color games as well as Christmas cat and cat in Japan. All of his games are fun and short.

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

@Widestsinger

@GhostOfMatrix

Those are both good game creators, and I do like myself puzzle games.

I'm going to spend the next couple of days, or week deciding who my favorite game creator is, since I've never given it much thought.

Widestsinger
Widestsinger
316 posts
Bard

I've never given it much thought either but Bart always comes to mind because I found his cat games when I was very young and I really liked them.

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

I was reviewing Arc of Templar today since GoodyPundit is one of my contenders, although the levels 2-6, 2-7 and 3-7 dropped his rating some bit, especially the striker class.

sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

Tough choice considering I never cared much who the developers were. The three exceptions I'd had were probably John, Kajenx and Louissi. I'll nominate Louissi! House of Wolves, Army of Ages, Armor Mayhem, Catapult Madness, Tower of Doom. Turtle Girl, too. Played that one more times than it makes sense.

Widestsinger
Widestsinger
316 posts
Bard

Catapult madness and tower of doom are fun games I can't deny it. Yesterday I decided to play the rest of the ZS Dead Detective games by Lu_Muja and oh wow they are so fun! I would strongly recommend them all, you do have to play the games in order of date for any of them to make sense. Sadly not all of them are available on here so you'll have to check them out on newgrounds where you can find all 12 (really there's 15 but the first three are more interactive comics then games). Each only takes around 4o minutes to beat and some of them even have quests!.

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

Ah ok,I've considered playing the Zs dead detective games on multiple occasions, so I'll give it a try.

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

@Widestsinger I've concluded as GoodyPundit to be my favorite game creator here by far. Sword and Spoon's last level was extremely hard and annoying to do especially with lag and the boss spam summoning enemies, although A Goody Life almost for certainly made up for it, and Egg Knight was definitely an amazing game.

Widestsinger
Widestsinger
316 posts
Bard

I do believe that egg knight is a good game but I can’t get myself to playing it, same for a goody life.

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

Oh alright.

Showing 1-11 of 11