ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Ultimate Button Hunt 3 Walkthrough Part 2

6 11015
Venom
Venom
10 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone. Due to many requests on how to get the secrets on button hunt 3, I have taken the liberty to find them all. Godspeed, Wings, Perfectionists, Accurate, and Swiftness.
How To Get Godspeed and Swiftness
These 2 secrets are given to you when you beat the game in a short amount of time. Swiftness is much easier to get than Godspeed. In order to get Godspeed, you must beat the game in under about 175 seconds. Swiftness is pretty easy to get, you will probably get it the first time to play.
How To Get Accurate and Perfectionist
These 2 secrets are given to you when you beat the game in the least amount of clicks possible. Accurate in easier to get than Perfectionist. To get Perfectionist, you must beat the game in less than 110 clicks. Like Swiftness, you will most likely get Accurate the first time you play, so dont worry about it.
The Ultamite Secret, Wings!
Wings is the ultamite secret to get. Not many people know how to get it or even know it exists. To get Wings, you must beat the game in both less than 110 clicks and less than about 175 seconds. Be careful, 1 wrong click could mess you up and make you start over. And if you are too cautious, you will end up not having enough time to get Wings.

Congratulations. When you get all 5 secrets, you may be finally considered a "King of Button Hunt".

• 6 Replies
Venom
Venom
10 posts
Nomad

dont worry! keep trying! Though Wings is the ultamite secret and few people can get it, im sure you can do it! dont stop trying!

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

dang ill never be able to get wings ._.
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/mahta.png
http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/7/7/f_jikekcopym_d946f7b.pngJoin the Sig Strikers!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I never knew about these thats cool

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

wow thanks for the tip venom!

masta_cheef
masta_cheef