ForumsThe TavernSorry

16 2881
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I am back, but yet. I am sorry. I have done some pretty bad things. I know that they were exceedingly wrong, but I want to be forgiven. I copied and pasted comments from other sites, onto, ArmorGames. Just to get merits. Please, even if you don't know me, please forgive me.

• 16 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

hmm. dont know you or remember you...but i forgive you.
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/mahta.png
http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/7/7/f_jikekcopym_d946f7b.pngJoin the Sig Strikers!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well what's done is done. The merits were taken away, and hopefully you learned from your mistakes. Just never do it again, and we'll all be happy!

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

And yes, as everybody, I do wish to become a moderator a little bit. But I rather have that chance come to me, instead of I going to it. And this event in the past isn't helping that chance. And, I am glad, even if you don't know me, you have forgave me.

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

I thought your comments seemed a bit weird, well, I'll forgive you, just don't do it again.

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I plan not to. I am going back to my old days were I write comments old fashion way. Jeez, this will affect me a lot. And, any moderator. I don't care if you lock this, I just had to get it off my back.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

We all forgive.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I mean, we all forgive you

sorry for the double post.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

i have no idea who u are but i forgive u as long as u stop cheating at merits

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

i never saw your name but i forgive you just dont do those things again

Strat
Strat
107 posts
Nomad

You are forgiven...who ever you are

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

You are forgiven by me.I saw you copy & paste comments alot I told you to stop but you didn't.(I did it once) so you are forgiven since I was.

TheEvilHulk
TheEvilHulk
4 posts
Nomad

I will forgive you.

-TEH

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Yea, not many people remember but it did happen. I am so sorry for it. Thank you all for forgiving me. It means a lot to me and now I can start out fresh.

shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

Just don't try to do it again well how many merits you me I can't because its hard to make a merit

EXCEPT.......................................

Me to I can't get merit try to get without copy and pasting from other sites...........

TheEvilHulk
TheEvilHulk
4 posts
Nomad

^^Wait did you get 10 merits on your own?

-TEH

Showing 1-15 of 16