ForumsGamesSonny 2!!!!

37 13121
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Sonny 2 is finally coming. There is the first interview about the game here. Well, I want to know what you guys think it will be like.

http://armorblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/sonny2.jpg

• 37 Replies
Llamaboy419
Llamaboy419
33 posts
Nomad

sorry, i meant to include it was the paladin armor with the Poison

my brain is rotting from staring at the screen for extended periods of time

lol

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Once again, another thread with little meaning.

Three people have already said that the blog post was an old one, yet no one seems to pay attention to it, throwing out ideas that are never going to happen, because Sonny II is hypothetically already made, Krin is probably finishing it up, making sure scripts are running correctly. He values his games and the feedback users give him, that's why he's taking extra time to perfect it.

If you have something old to share, person who made this thread, then it's best to not create an entire thread over it. Once you did, you've created another lengthy duplicated thread. That counts around 4 Sonny II threads. Posting an old blog that every Sonny II fan already saw isn't going to help things much. I'd suggest to be patient, but it can't be helped, since we've been waiting for quite a while.

Oh, and another thing: Pestering Krin over Sonny II over and over again isn't going to make the game release faster people. And you know who you are.

Mustang_D21
Mustang_D21
5 posts
Nomad

sonny is my favorite game i beat it 3 times so i can,t wait for the 2

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Cool Sonny 2... Although this topic has been mentioned alot.

I got bored of Sonny 1. Lol Don't look at me like that.
So I'm looking foward to Sonny 2.

-pulls a grin going right around my face-

tuciukas
tuciukas
1 posts
Nomad

sonny 2 shud by great and cool

animoyx
animoyx
22 posts
Nomad

Sonny 2
yea i want to know what the tape says

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

There is already a HUGE Sonny 2 thread here. Please post all further comments on that thread. And for further information on the Sonny 2 release, be sure to check out this post by Krin in the ArmorBlog.

Showing 31-37 of 37