Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Jwalshjr's Art Showcase

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 3:53pm

jwalshjr

jwalshjr

579 posts

If I get time I will try to do as many signatures as I get a chance too, but I am rather busy today, tomorrow I may get a chance to do some more, I'll be lucky to get 1 done with my schedule today!

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 4:11pm

Arax_Nisanu

Arax_Nisanu

1,343 posts

>_< that's all i gotta say

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 4:43pm

jwalshjr

jwalshjr

579 posts

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm106/jwalshjr/ProudlyCanadian.png?t=1215636307

Ok, in my opinion this one isn't as good, I tried but I couldn't really think of much for this one, I'm gonna try to go back and add affects or something to make it better, I hope it's not too bad.

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 4:45pm

Shadow_Fire

Shadow_Fire

2 posts

jwlashjr, could you make me a pic?

I would like a blue-greenish dragon in the middle breathing fire and in the fire, write 'Shadow Flame' please...and I'd like a lightning background. Thanks! I don't care how long it takes, just giv it your best shot! I would really appreciate it!

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 4:47pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

Well, to use as a sig I think it has to be 500 pixels x 150 pixels, so I wouldn't mind anything under that.

Please do not make signatures that will be used on this site exceeding 450x150 pixels. These are the maximum dimensions. Thanks.

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 4:48pm

jwalshjr

jwalshjr

579 posts

If you can find an actual dragon render/stock for me to work with, then I will be able to, but I'm probably not going to take anymore requests without a render. Without a render I don't have anything to add affects on too.