Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

T-Shirt Design Contest: Let the Judging Begin (contest is over)

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 4:15pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

I have decided to take over the T-Shirt design contest, due to some issues that arose with its creator. Today is the last day to make submissions, so if you still want to enter, do it fast! Here are the current entries:

kirkus333

Klaushouse

Estel (front)
Estel (back)

ubertuna

Strop (front)
Strop (back)

Njaard (front)

The judges are:
*StarScreamer
*Steevo15
*Arax_Nisanu
*Strop
*DragonMistress
*ubertuna
*Avrilicious
*Devoidless
*Carlie
*NoNameC68
(nobody is allowed to vote for their own submission)

Those are the only people that I want to see posting here, apart from any last-minute entries. The voting will begin tomorrow at 12:00, noon (server time).

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 4:32pm

Arax_Nisanu

Arax_Nisanu

1,376 posts

are we voting for all or just our favorite?

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 4:33pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

Oh, and FYI: The voting format will be what Greg posted.

*Vote in this format:

Your username:(Yes I understand it is right to the right, but it's easier to keep track of everything when you put it right there. ;D)

Contestants name:(Reason for this is obvious.)

Description of why:(Fully describe why you chose that one using about 2-5 sentences. This is to prevent random voting for AP. If you do not describe why, your vote will not be counted and your message will be deleted.)

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 4:43pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

You vote for the shirt you would like to see in the AG store.

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 5:30pm

Njaard

Njaard

138 posts

Strop's shirt (although I have'nt finished my back yet Strop's is nuch better)

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 6:04pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,262 posts

Knight

I don't think I have made this clear. If you are not on the list of users in my above post, you should not be voting.

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 6:28pm

Arax_Nisanu

Arax_Nisanu

1,376 posts

Your username: <=== AraxNisanu

Contestants name: Ubertuna

Description of why: Well, out of all the entries there were only 2 or 3 that had a saying on the back/front. Out of those 2 or 3 i went ahead snd chose the one with the most creativity put behind it. I was basing my vote off of creativity not artistic ability :P

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 6:49pm

dank

dank

1,045 posts

Knight

dank
Strop

Just take out the back and put the design on a blue shirt and it's all win from there.
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2701/tshirtblueoq3.jpg
Now I'd buy that.

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 10:14pm

DragonMistress

DragonMistress

1,141 posts

Knight

DM
Strop

Agreeing with dank, I prefer it without the back, and it looks great as shown above...It uses a common armatar, is clean and made me smile. It has some user-made creativity combined with the style of the website, my only critique is that we might want to add .com at the end because most people won't know what Armor Games is, and if we add the .com it will make people able to come get to us easier!

Though I'd like to see a female variant on this as well.

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 10:23pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

my only critique is that we might want to add .com at the end because most people won't know what Armor Games is, and if we add the .com it will make people able to come get to us easier!

The image on the back of the shirt has the url on it.