ForumsArt, Music, and WritingT-Shirt Design Contest: Let the Judging Begin (contest is over)

45 10883
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I have decided to take over the T-Shirt design contest, due to some issues that arose with its creator. Today is the last day to make submissions, so if you still want to enter, do it fast! Here are the current entries:

kirkus333

Klaushouse

Estel (front)
Estel (back)

ubertuna

Strop (front)
Strop (back)

Njaard (front)

The judges are:
*StarScreamer
*Steevo15
*Arax_Nisanu
*Strop
*DragonMistress
*ubertuna
*Avrilicious
*Devoidless
*Carlie
*NoNameC68
(nobody is allowed to vote for their own submission)

Those are the only people that I want to see posting here, apart from any last-minute entries. The voting will begin tomorrow at 12:00, noon (server time).

• 45 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

username: steevo15

Contestants name: Strop

Description: I really like his design, it keeps with the armorgames theme by using an armatar. I really like it on a blue shirt, except the design needs to be bigger on the shirt, it looks too small. Also, I agree with dank and DragonMistress, I like it without the back. I think that you should put armorgames.com on the front and take out the back. But aside from those minor flaws, I think that this shirt could really be a winner.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yay! I am always fashionably late! Go me.

I am: Teh Devoidless

He is: Teh Strop

Teh description: As said, I like the design a lot and think the front design should stay. Then throw the website url on the back. And...um...make it in black also? Because all I wear is black shirts. XD I have a legitimate reason for this, it is called being colour blind pretty badly and hacing only black shirts and blue jeans makes fashion easy for me.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Hey, Devoidless, your color blind too? I thought I was the only one here! Also, I think if they decide to make the shirts they should make them in a variety of colors, not just one. Give people more of a choice =).

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

We've got a new submission from nqkoi1! The links are here:

nqkoi1 front

nqkoi1 back

Since this was submitted a little late, I will allow users to change their votes if they'd like.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

The front link says it is invalid.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well Strop mine(which it isn't explained) is that the first shield goes in front and the second in back and says armorgames or armorgames.com somewhere, it's sortoff following the ag shield logo, that's about it! XD

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Thanks uber Also here is the front

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2681/randomsz3.jpg

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Wow I never really new that there were so many artists on AG. lol. Really nice job guys.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

User-Drognar
Vote-Strop
Reason-I love the design its very skillfully made and bring about the meaning for AG in simple but cool manner. The dwarf with a wii-remote is haliorous also!

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

User: Serpenthelm

Contestant: Ubertuna

Reason: IDK I just liked that one the most

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Since this thread is open voting for everyone now, I just figured I would count all votes since page 1. (Did not count Njaard's twice, even though he posted it twice)

From page 1 the vote total is:
Strop - 11
ubertuna - 4
Estel - 1
kirkus333 - 0
Klaushouse - 0
Njaard - 0

boarder2245
boarder2245
1 posts
Shepherd

boarder2245
ubertuna and klaus
i like what ubertunas t shirt says but i want the logo on there. i was thinking maybe a hybrid of the designs...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I was thinking that a hybrid of my design and Strop's might look cool, but we'll see after the voting is over

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Well, the judging is officially over. The score is:

Strop: 11
ubertuna: 4
Estel: 1
kirkus333: 0
Klaushouse: 0
Njaard: 0

(sorry boarder2245, you can only vote on one submission)

Congrats Strop! You are the winner

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Congratulations to ALL the winners. The designs turned out really well and we'll consider making the winner into a shirt once we get some printed for our store.

Showing 31-45 of 45