Peasant

Curling looks fun lmao.

• 11 Replies
Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

This section is provided as an outlet for friendly and intelligent debate

If you aren't debating anything and you are looking for "topics and conversation without a proper category" head to the Tavern.
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

this kinda goes with world politics but then again it would fit more in the tavern. but my favorite thing is of coarse the soccer. i could only play basketball and football and i dont like playing soccer. but it is the best to watch during the olympics only.....

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I like the winter olympics more then the summer, my favorite is down hill slalom. In summer though I would have to agree with kielzanie on soccer.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

I'd have to go with Track and Field, since I am a runner and I love doing javelin! But seriously, this should be moved to the Tavern!

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

summer and the swimming cuz phelps is the greatest

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

jeffwak i do javelin and shotput! what grade are you for highschool?

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

archery it is the hardest

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Well, Sekel, I'm going into 7th grade =P. I truly am that young!

soakerman - Yeah, I wish I could try archery. I have been begging my parents because I love Medieval stuff, and Archery is one of my favorites!

BubbleBlade
BubbleBlade
128 posts
Nomad

Well, I do like the winter Olympics better, but I do like to watch diving in the summer olympics. I guess it's been a hobbie :P

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

I like swimming and waterpolo, obviously...

BubbleBlade
BubbleBlade
128 posts
Nomad

This may seem stupid, but what's waterpolo, even if I did see it, I can't remember it because it was 4 years ago anyways...

Showing 1-11 of 11