ForumsSupport ForumWHEN ARE THE NEW ARMATARS COMING OUT

34 9589
shamen3mill
shamen3mill
14 posts
Scribe

ok im fed up with waiting for the time i should be waiting till would someone tell me when they are coming out and at which point level the "locked" ones become accesseble i mean this ones fine but its getting to be a bore

• 34 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

There aren`t any locked ones and they are coming as soon as staff gets rid of rule-breakers like you so they can continue work on them do not abuse rules.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Yeah what shamen3mill said, more should be made, but maybe you can only use a few when you get to a certain point level.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Haha wow, someone is taking this site a little too seriously... :P

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

And someone is taking the rules too lightly.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Please, GROW UP. This site is just for fun, and shamen3mill was making a good point and hardly being an annoyance/rule breaker. Sorry if I sound mean, but you were sounding a bit stiff there.

shamen3mill
shamen3mill
14 posts
Scribe

if you read one of carlies replies on the forums(no i dont remember which one) it says that both new armatars are coming out and that some of them could be unlocked by acheiving a certain score

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Burntout your post has been flagged but Im decided taht it would be good if you knew why.Forum posts of 1-2 words are not allowed or atleast not considered as a good thing and yours is useles to this conversation.And homegrove the games yes but maintain order in teh forums he broke the rules by not just making a thread with an already overused topic but making the title all caps.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Hm, I guess he could have posted it on another thread. But one thing I don't understand is why posting something in all caps is against the rules.

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

It's because it's annoying to look at something written in all caps. And it just looks like shouting which causes people to get angry and start to spam.

Armatars will happen when they happen, but for now you just have to be patient .

Iceman
Iceman
49 posts
Nomad

John is right we just have to give the creators of armor games some time to do that.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I like my armatar the way it is. But I like more selections

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

ok nqkoi1.... your taking this a little seroiusly he didn't even do anything that bad

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

I know but letting one thing get past leads to another and he broke a rule for a agin something not that big.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

In conclusion if you are not going to have fun by the rules have it elsewhere.

shamen3mill
shamen3mill
14 posts
Scribe

touche nq touche but one thing where is it possible in all the world wide web to get this caliber of online game goodness

Showing 1-15 of 34