ForumsThe TavernRoad help?

7 1682
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I thought this was kind of funny and it happened yesterday to me. My mom was driving me home from a friend's house and we saw a car with their back hatch open. They had groceries and they were about to fall out. My mom got into the left turn lane and just as I was about to yell, "Hey, your back hatch is open!", the old guy snaps his head at me and yells, "GO AWAY" in this snarling voice. He stepped on the gas and ran a red light. I was in shock and the groceries all fell out right at the light. My mom and I just started laughing.

So now I ask you, have you ever had any weird driving experiences? Have you ever tried to help someone and it did not exactly go well?

• 7 Replies
BubbleBlade
BubbleBlade
128 posts
Nomad

No, I don't usually see any cars with that kind of problem or anything else, anyways, they usually won't hear you anyways. You just probably ran into bad luck :P. Well, I mean that person that yelled at you.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I was expecting it to go like this...

Me: Hey, your back hatch is open!
Him: Oh, thanks!

Instead, I was just told to go away.

BubbleBlade
BubbleBlade
128 posts
Nomad

Well, do you think he deserved to have the groceries fall out of his car :P What happened to the groceries anyways, did they get squashed? :P

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I laughed because he should have just listened to help. Also, he ran a red light so I guess you could say he deserved a little something. I don't think they really got squashed but we left 5 seconds after they fell out.

BubbleBlade
BubbleBlade
128 posts
Nomad

Well, I wonder what happened to the groceries anyways, and I wonder what the old man was thinking after he got home and discovered his groceries fell out :P I wish I'd seen that.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I wish I could see his face and then when he thinks, "Oh, that's what he was going to tell me."

BubbleBlade
BubbleBlade
128 posts
Nomad

He probably thought you were trying to trick him or something, or he's just plain mean and he doesn't care if he loses his groceries so his family will starve. Just kidding :P

Showing 1-7 of 7