ForumsThe TavernHi

8 1932
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

From Germany. Well actually Holland at the moment. Bought one hour of internet(100 minutes actually) for TEN EUROS! THATS $15 WHAT THE F***?!?!?!?! just so I could see what's going on in Armorgames hope you appreciate it. Honestly though so awesome in Europe, going to Amsterdam to a sick coffeeshop tomorrow or the day after going to have some good wholesome fun... drinking coffee... yes...

but yes my suggestion is that Armorgames pays back people for internet they buy going on Armorgames from foreign countries. Good idea yes? Yes that'll be 20 euros please.(another 10 for some... coffee..)
CHUS!

Your one and only,

Klaushouse <3

P.S. I love you

• 8 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Haha, that's cool. I've been there many times. Go to my favorite cafe. 420 Cafe. It is in the green light district just east of the Dam Hotel, right near an Italian joint.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I was thinking Grey Area, Pink Floyd(my favorite band) and maybe some Mellow Yellow. But Grey Area I want to try the Volcano vaporizer!

Droool.

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

u have to fucking pay just to use the internet there??

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers
Join the Ike Clan

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Out of internet in 5 minutes!

Goodbye for I don't know how long could be a week or 2! Armorgames!

<3

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad
BubbleBlade
BubbleBlade
128 posts
Nomad

You should've bought an internet fee in every single country. Then you wouldn't have to pay to use the internet when you cruise the world :P

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

i'm glad i don't have to do that

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers
Join the Ike Clan

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

i used to live in europe what part are you in