ForumsSupport Forummerit.

6 1945
evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

I left a comment on button-hunt 3 which i think is worthy of a merit, could you all please have a look and tell me what you think, or if im heading in the wrong direction for a merit, please let me know what i need to add so it may be worth a merit.

Everything i wrote about button hunt 3 was genuine, it is a good game and you people should try it.
Thank you.
~evil_empire~

• 6 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

You shouldnt make a thread about this because a mod or admin will say so. The merit may or may not be noticed. If people click the green arrow and vote it up, it would be more likely to get noticed. Just keep trying to get a merit. I was told that you should leave those kind of comments on newer games.

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

I didn't post this so i could get a merit i was meant to explain it like what should i add to make it a merit worthy comment. Thanks.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

heh well its actually not bad,if u wanna see an example I got a merit of a comment on shift 3 on page 14,its to long though:P

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, if you really needed help on righting a good comment, I would be glad to help, but there is no point in making a whole thread about it.

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

This is obvious spam...It with out a doubt is asking people to go check it out, with you hoping they click the up arrow.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please contact a someone individually about this, instead of making a forum thread about it. Thanks.

Showing 1-6 of 6