ForumsThe TavernResident Evil 5 Rascist?

31 6273
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

I wasn't sure where to put this. Please watch the video before replying.

Do you think Resi 5 is Rascist? The game takes place in Africa, While the other one had you killing Spanish villagers. I don't think it's rascist because whenever white people are killed, people are like whatever. but when people see a black person get killed alot of them are like"ZOMG UBer RASIST!!!" what makes them think white people dying is fine while black people get so much care. I'm not saying one is better than the other, and i'm definitely not saying black people don't need care, but aren't we all equal? Please tell me your opinions and make me see if i'm wrong or right. Again we are all equal so just give your opinions. And Thank you for your Time

• 31 Replies
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Bump? or is it too early?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I agree, why the whole threat of it being racist all the sudden?

Personally, I don't see the point, white and, apparently spanish people aren't the only infected people, DUH. You go to Africa for something in a zombie-infested world, you're not gonig to see hordes of white-skinned zombies everywhere, isn't that obvious?
Its a stupid accusation, and I think its all just because people are so stuck up about racism against darker skinned people they have to make everything about racism and such.

So really, it's just being realisstic, and not rascist at all, I mean what is next?
*Halo(3) is racist cause there's only 7(or something close to that) black people(living) in the whole game!* And yes, this was acutally brought up once somewhere.
Why does everything have to be racist people?

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Resident evil 4 had you killing Spanish villagers and nobody complained.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

yeah but maybe spanish people complained. who knows. that's why i'm asking for everyone's opinion to find out what they think.

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Here's my take on this.

The only thing that is racist here, is the people who think this game is racist. If anything, THEY are the racist ones. I didn't see anyone complain about one two or three being racist! All they had there were white zombies, and yet that's not racism? You can't have it both ways. If RE5 is racist, then so is RE1, 2, 3, and 4.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

thank you guys for your opinions and i hope more will come

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

i've also asked some of my other friends with both types of skin and they don't understand why lots of people think Resi 5 is racist.

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

whats wrong with you!?Your telling me if any kind of person,no matter what race,assaulted you,you wouldnt attack back,guns a-blazin?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

wel actually the game makers purpossly put it in aferica and spain on purpose but not for racial reasons. the first three games were all in the same place pretty much so they decided to bring it else were and now here we are in aferica.

gotta agree with the first post. i mean i call on of my friends black and then this kid gets all freaked out then calls me a craker bitch and im like wtf?

White power

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't believe that it's racist. I mean, so far, they have done all of the Resident Evil games based on White people being zombies. They have also done one on Spanyards. Therefore, that would leave the incling that the creator of RE was racist toward whites.

However, if anything, this would prove that he wasn't racist tooward any group in particular. Now all he has to do is create one in Isreal or Japan, and he'll have hit most of the races

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

I dont think they are going to make one in Japan,considering the fact that the first RE was created by the Japanese.(Japanese ver. called BioHazard.),and the fact that the Japan ese are still helping make more Resident Evil's.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

there was a resident evil where you killed spanish people, . another one was in japan once, and of course america staged most of them. in james bond, from russia with love, you kill tons of russians, and i love that game, and im 80% russian. it definitely aint racist, and i can tell you that for sure. if anything, seeing all the poverty in that area of the world might make people donate money to them.

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

it's not rascist unless they actually say something bad about another race

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers

noobking
noobking
304 posts
Nomad

i agree with smallmalf just because its in africa doesnt mean its racist i mean the disease is a worl wide thing so it would take place in africa to

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

it could even take place in the united Kingdom. when i typed that i thought of french zombies. Do you guys think french zombies would be racist?

Showing 1-15 of 31