ForumsGamesScribble States Discussion

6 2863
Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Hey everybody. Today I'm starting a discussion about scribble states. If anyone likes or dislikes this game just talk about it here, whenever you want on this thread. For example, me, i like scribble states, but there is one thing that's pretty bad, we can't turn the sound off! And when i want to listen a cool funk song by CornandBeans there's that stupid country farmer music thing. I'd like for example that in Scribble states 2 (if there will be one), there is at least a new mute button! Of course, thats not the only thing about this thread, so look on the bright side! This game permits you to alternate the game difficulty, hence making it kiddy style or just making it plain impossible, and thats pretty rare you can find a game like that. Also, who would think of making a game where you draw a state or a province and then test your geography and remember what the name of it was? There are lots of rare games like this one. ArmorGames, me, and maybe lots of fans want originality and quality! Also on this thread you can also submit your scores from this game. So knock yourself out!
Here's my score: http://games.armorgames.com/states/1122326.jpg
There you go and happy discussion!

• 6 Replies
Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

I'm Canadian.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Seriously, Grey, we're here to discuss about Scribble States, not nationalities, in other words your post is off-topic.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Bump

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Well... When I played Scribble States I thought it was for toddlers, honestly. I love our country's geography, but I don't think a 10 year old would like it even...

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Bump

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah it was sort of boring for me.

Showing 1-6 of 6