ForumsSupport ForumRules

11 3261
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Is it just me or do half the forum community not read the forum rules

A direct quote from the rules

The community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!

I forgot what i was goign to say, i accidently refreshed while making my topic lol. anyway...... it looks like about 40% of the posters don't know what the rules are or havent read them at all. Rules seem to be reinforced quite badly aorund here then before (sorry mods)just get to the deleting! Youve read this right?

Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.

Next thing:

Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.

Raise you hand if youve seen poepl break this rule
(not in the temp ban glitch forum) These peopel are here for days probably even a week or so without getting rid of again. Well i know you mods are trying but theres something more to take care of.

Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.

HOW WUD U LIEK IT IF I POSTED LIEK DIS WIF BAD GRAMMARS TOO?

Do not copy or plagiarize comments.

This is on the rules list like its not a big deal, but it is. Look here for more info

Another thing is, thing is its jsut not the rules, its the stickies, nobody reads them. My suggestion is:

That an unread sticky should appear highlighted or something to tell you that you should read it.

Yaya, NONO?

ALso i think the following rules should be added to the rules list,

- Do not make topics about certain people, if you have a problem contact a mod, don't make a whole topic.
- Do not make duplicate topics or post, once a point is said, its isn't needed to be said again.
- DO not make a topic without reading the stickies.

Lol thats all i can think of, I don't really care if this gets locked, im jsut tryign to prove a point, if you agree or disagree, post your thoughts and opinions here.
  • 11 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 11