ForumsSupport Forumanimated banners

7 4433
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

whenever I play games on this site, two advertisements pop up, one above and one below the game window. whenever an add for some game called "mechquest" is there, the fps of the game that I am playing gets cut in half. this is really starting to irritate me. I was wondering if this has happened to anybody else and if it might be fixed in the future.

• 7 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

maybe it's your connection cause I don't have that problem...however the one above is always that Smiley one and whenever I'm switching inter tabs I hear "SAY SOMETHING!" and then "What?" please armourgames eople please move that from the top, it's really annoying

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Armor Games has to have advertisements to run the site guys. If there are no advertisements, then there is no Armor Games...

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ya, but maybe there good be better advertisemnets, like advertisements that arent as annoying as the smily one cuz that one annoys me too.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

It would be nice if AG filtered out those ads. I know you can do it with Google adsense, but I'm not sure about Casale and the others.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I know that they are very careful about what advertisements they choose. So I wouldn't think that they would change them.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I know, but I'm just saying that it gets a little annoying when the game that you're playing starts to run at 2 fps or gets suddenly interupted by a smiley face yelling "SAY SOMETHING!!!"

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

That annoying "SAY SOMETHING!!!" is the thing that keeps the site alive.

Showing 1-7 of 7