ForumsThe TavernI think I am falling into a pit of sadness

27 5884
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Somebody... (no name) said I should shut up and said I was retarded, just because of an opinion I had and The site is falling apart... what with only 50 people on every day... is it even worth posting this? I mean no body will see it... oh well. I guess I just wish the site would have more spirit and people would not be mean to me.

If you want to talk to me I will be locked up in my profile lying on my about crying.

• 27 Replies
Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

Squid, don't listen to other people. they are just being big bullies because that want to be popular around this site. If it makes you better, I will be glad to be your friend.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

* sniff * just like the good ol days... when people cared. WAH

ok you can be my friend.

Pegasus
Pegasus
106 posts
Nomad

I will be glad and all you have to do if inform a moderator and you will be good. Don't be sad, be glad. People on this site are here for a reason, play games, help out, or meet friends. And if you talk to some people then you can find a friend that will always care for you, in a friend way.

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

I know how you feel,dude...

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

see?People do care,squidlink...

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Yay! but it still makes me sad inside to see how little people are on.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Im on alot

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Its the quality of players, not the quantity of people that are on, that matters. We have a good community for the most part, and that's what makes AG fun! If you're not having fun here, then maybe you need to do something to make it more fun, or take some time off. Just because one person made an inappropriate comment is no reason to get all upset )

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Its the quality of players, not the quantity of people that are on, that matters. We have a good community for the most part, and that's what makes AG fun! If you're not having fun here, then maybe you need to do something to make it more fun, or take some time off. Just because one person made an inappropriate comment is no reason to get all upset )

Well said DM. Yes, I have often had somebody make an inappropriate comments to me here. Usually though those people are banned, because they aren't welcome here. This site may get a bad user here and there, but there are many great users on this site as well, just don't let one mean person ruin your experience here =).
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

well most of the people on like have 0 ap! what I mean is that 50 out of how many people on? That's SAD. 1 person that is good and on will not increase the ammount of ag spirit. In spirit it is quantity and quality that make a difference.

none of my friends are ever on though.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

*sniff sniff* wipes nose on sleeve... thanks killingman!

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

DON'T EVEN TAKE NEGATIVE COMMENTS INTO CONSIDERATION. They are just hartless, and aren't worthy of your activeness. And there are more than 50 active members, but I think you were over exzagerating...

But don't feel bad because someone called you 'retarted' you have the right to an opinion. And you have the right to express it without discrimination!
So whenever you hear/see a negative comment directed towards you DO NOT take it into consideration.

Feel good about who you are. And be happy with that. I say if people want say bad things to you then SCREW them! they can piss off.(sorry for my bad language.) But sorry, I have experienced these kinds of people before, and I dislike them A LOT for their actions. Not for who they are.

And when people say negative things to other people they usually have things that they are unsecure about themselves or about their lives.

So please don't take anything that is negative into consideration.

I hope I helped you out somewhat

Snowman1474

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Depression Is a common thing for many people. Some people refer it to a missle of depression or a Apocalipse of sadness. It best you discuss it with people Not online.
Depression is a natural state.
You will learn to over come it.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

well most of the people on like have 0 ap! what I mean is that 50 out of how many people on? That's SAD. 1 person that is good and on will not increase the ammount of ag spirit. In spirit it is quantity and quality that make a difference.
none of my friends are ever on though

Im your friend arent I? If you need support go to the AGP forums!Right here!
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

yes plok.. You are my friend. ET: I AM NOT DEPRESSED!!! WTHECK?!?!?!

you know what? I'm not even sad anymore! yay!

Showing 1-15 of 27