ForumsSupport ForumI fully support and suggest... THIS ENDEAVOR! Did I spell this right?

15 2769
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I suggest we get a counter spammer.

It is called...

Counter... Spam..-er.

Yes I know this might be a little much to comprehend at the moment but bear(rawr) with me. With this new and patented technology. We could rid AG of spam. See how it works is when spam comes into creation through the cosmic stupidity of said spam"ER" it leaves a trail of radiation called Spamios! Now what the Counter-Spam-er does is detects spam through a process called Purication which is a 14 step process. Once it has gotten positive identification of content spam, it quickly jumps into action. Counter-Spam-er follows the trail of Spamios to the root directory of the problems and through another 14 step process finds the house of the predator and quickly dispatched them through flacon punchification.

Here a diagram for you. By the way this product costs 49.94 a month.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6223/counterspammeroh9.png

• 15 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

But... but... then what would the moderators do? I don't want to have to go back out into the sun, it burns us!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You can stay around and fix it. It breaks down sometimes...(every few days or so!). You can call Counter-Spam-er tech support hotlines but you'll wait for a minimum of 3 hours. It's the worst technical support in the world after Dell!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

49.94 A month, but then what will the Armors Office use to spend on snacks?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Lol i think all it needs is the falcon punch arm

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

I wanna join the fundraising group. Even though I have never actually eaten at a 7-11! Well then, that shouldn't pose as much of a problem then.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

The AG Office has a secret group within it for 'fundraising'.. each month, they pose as another non-profit organization, but the fine print explains that the money really all goes into the mouths of the developers, via a quick trip to the nearest 7-11

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Holy toaster@ Someone changed my title. No but yes, with the extra free time the Moderators, we hope, will be able to have real lives, maybe one day we can hope for real jobs for them too! And then they will afford snacks without AG.

..please don't ban me.

FUN FACTS: Did you know as much as everyone complains about gas prices that gas is one of the cheapest liquids in the world? Milk and Apple juice per litre costs more than gas!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

*hovers her finger over the ban button, contemplating...*

I have a real job, thank you very much... I just venture here to complete my community service time....

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I would be posting something funny right now about your job or why you have community service time but I am working on something loltastic for this thread. >

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You know if you click the link it doesn't work. but if you copy and paste it into your address bar it works. Sorry for triple post. ;D

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

WOW! Now I really think we need Counter Spammer! Watching Dragon Mistress get punched made me want to buy it even mo......... less. Because it's the wrong thing to do if it punches girls like that? (not really)

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

thats so pimp dude, even tho ur a crappy artist

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I laughed my face off at that video! If I could I would download it on to my PSP, then I would laugh my head off everyday!!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Actually Counter-Spam-er is asexual making it a-ok to punch pregnant women!
I need to go to bed now. 3am. And that took me a half hour to draw... T_T

By the way I am a better artist then that actually...

BoomBoomBang
BoomBoomBang
10 posts
Nomad

Pregnant woman? You don't have ment-I mean you don't have issues, do you...?

Showing 1-15 of 15