ForumsThe TavernThe sig strikers and their club.....

29 3408
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

This is just my opinion but.... I think that the sig strikers have to stop. They get credit for spam by their little club! If you haven't noticed many of the sig strikers are spammers and their comments are only like three or four words long and can be offensive. then how ever nobody notices because their sig makes the comment look really long.

If anyone is offended by this mesage I am truly truly truly sorry. I did not mean to hurt any bodies feelings, I am just expressing my opinion.

What are you views?

• 29 Replies
1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

u did not have to make a topic about this,just tell the mods, but i don't think we're doing anything wrong and certainly not spamming, and it's not a crime to post a message only 3 words long

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.png
Join the Sig Strikers

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

It is a crime. It is SPAM. so.. you are spamming.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

well my views on clubs in general are posted here

now, there's a thing that good moderators do, and it's called reading posts. they should probably tell if a post is spam, even if there is a picture in it. there's also something that good members do, it's called hitting the little red flag to report spam. if someone is spamming, a little picture shouldn't be able to cover it up.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

It is a crime. It is SPAM. so.. you are spamming.

are you saying that the pictures are spam, or that the people in the club spam? cuz I was thinking that you were saying that too many people in the club post dumb messages.
1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

it's not spamming because the mods have approved it

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.png
Join the Sig Strikers

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

but i don't think we're doing anything wrong and certainly not spamming, and it's not a crime to post a message only 3 words long

That's what 1smallmalf said and I was commenting on that. I have seen a bunch of this kind of spam. What I'm saying is that barely anyone will flag it as spam because they see the sig and they are all like,"ok it is a looong post so... not spam!"
jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

They really aren't a bad club! xXxTetimaruxXx (hope I got his name right...) is a good person, and he's in the club! I think you are just over-reacting because of the sigs....

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Yea it is starting to get annoying, but the mods don't care and won't take it away, so if you have a problem im sorry but theres nothing you can do.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

or is there.... I am a squid! don't underestimate the power of tentacles!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

They get credit for spam by their little club

Lol i didn't read that.

Yes true, lately i havent noticed some of their posts off topic and less related and more spammy
WolfSoulKatana
WolfSoulKatana
26 posts
Nomad

Do you really have that much against this sig strikers club...?

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Well, I have notified every single last moderator that I can think of to help out in my endeavor so.. Something will probably be done.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well they are technically "striking" so yea...

WolfSoulKatana
WolfSoulKatana
26 posts
Nomad

Oh, you mean on 'strike'!...................against what...?

WolfSoulKatana
WolfSoulKatana
26 posts
Nomad

Ah, I see. So you think their adding the sigs just to let their comments be shorter and look like their making it longer...? Is that what your trying to tell us?

Showing 1-15 of 29