ForumsWEPRobama and clinton

5 2141
jay_the_beast
jay_the_beast
47 posts
Nomad

Does any one else think that people are voting for these to just because the one is black and the other one is a female?

• 5 Replies
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

did you know, they only allow two candidates for election in america. theres no one else running

Msj2705
Msj2705
23 posts
Nomad

i thought they would allow 3 candidates but there wasn't an independent this time? I dunno, i didn't care about the last election because all of the people could be my grandfather's father. This year only McCain is that old. Most people are probably going to vote democrat this time though, becaus eeven though mccain says he's not bush's 3rd term, he agrees on almost everything bush has to say, besides maybe if he likes pickles on his hamburger.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Wow, you are far behind on the news. Clinton dropped out a while ago to support Obama and make the democratic side stronger. I wonder if Obama would take her as his vice president though.

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

Obama is NOT going to take her as his Veep. He said in a conference many months back that he wasn't entertaining the idea of her being his Veep. I can't blame him, she is an attention hog and would probably constantly undermine his authority. She just needs to support the party and try to fix the image of the Democratic party that she so messed up. Obama is a really nice guy, since he helped pay her PERSONAL debt off, but I wouldn't count on him asking her to veep for him.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Not to mention that she could have him assassinated since she couldn't win by herself. I know it seems outrageous but it would not shock me.

Showing 1-5 of 5