ForumsWEPRWhat do you like about your favored religions?

27 3825
lucias_o
lucias_o
64 posts
Nomad

What religion do you think is best? Don't just say "(Your relegion here)" and go. But think hard about it. Perks benefits afterlife warm fuzzy feeling. All that stuff.

I say that religion is overrated but I do believe there is a great being of some sort.

• 27 Replies
Strat
Strat
107 posts
Nomad

Hm. I don't think that there is one religion that stands out as being "better" than all the rest. I may post a bit about what I believe to be some of the benefits of some religions I like, provided this thread doesn't get locked before then :P

lucias_o
lucias_o
64 posts
Nomad

I am a mod "LOCKED!!!!!"...

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

You can't say witch Religion is better then the rest then all the wars and hatred starts, to me all Religions are the best to their believers

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Well you can't say what the best one is even if they are different I may be cathalic but not everyone isn't and I don't any religion is the best or I don't think any is the worst so I don't see why this is a topic.I think it should be locked.

-Kingy

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yes it should its gonna bring lots of hate comments

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

This may be one of the most unintelligent topics I have ever seen.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

it depends.
anyway,this topic is rather daft.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I think the title of this thread should be, "What religion is most beneficial"

If so, I would have to go with Breakfastarianism. It is simply the faith in which its followers, worship the almighty meal entitled, breakfast.

Benfits

-First of all, just stating that you are a follower, will grant you a spot in the fluffy egged heaven in the sky.
-You also must enjoy a great breakfast every morning, and how is that bad?
-Anyone can join, just take a look at this thread. [url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/236174/breakfastarianism[/url]

Bad parts

-HA! There are no bad parts at all! Except for if you disobey any of the commandments, you will be banished from our very delicious religion.....

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I don't think that's what the topic is about but anyway if a Mod sees this lock it

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Title changed! Now I don't have to pay attention to those "MOD LOCK THIS" posts :P

Though if I see any hate comments or the thread goes to pot, then naturally it will be locked.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Know one can judge how Religions rank EXCEPT everyone knows Satanism is at the bottom by a long shot.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

How about Cat-ism. All you do is love cats and you earn an eternity of looking after and serving your cat-gods

XxHellBlazerxX
XxHellBlazerxX
43 posts
Nomad

I think a mod should lock this, its off topic.

tehblackknight
tehblackknight
60 posts
Nomad

Religion is stupid it is not religion that gets you to heaven it is FAITH faith is believing religion nesecarily is not

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Every religion is right. it is a matter of what you believe in. god is what every person makes it. There is no defining figure of a real entity of god, but he is in us. God is what we make of him. Every religion is equal to the other.

Showing 1-15 of 27