ForumsGame WalkthroughsMasters Guide to Monsters Den Book of Dread

4 10392
shadox8x
shadox8x
7 posts
Nomad

This game guide is to the game Monster Den Book of Dread.
------------------------link below------------------------

http://armorgames.com/play/1614/monsters-den-the-book-of-dread

My Sugestion to picking your classes.

1 Mage, To be fully strength and make sure his equipts are for mainly regains and endurance and also with a lesser extent strength equipts but base stats should be fine.

Make sure his weapon is a sword its effects you should try for a weapon that is orginally lethal or poisoning and put as many intelligence mods on his equiptment but with mages having no good armor make sure theres space for afew defence mods.

His Skills should consist of Ensorcelled Blade... thats it all the other skill pointson spell mastery cause 75% power is alot.

1-2 Mages, I prefer using 2 mages these 1-2 extra are going to be all intelligence.

Thier weapons and skills and ect. are fiarly simple. He/she/they should equipt as long as it has a poison agument or mod and again intelligence and defence mods are ideal power and heath regains are good for every class of any level.

There skills are again fiarly simple and I give you a choice (isn't my dictatorship just the greatest) Eletrical Strom and Power Siphon are a must and gives you room for any skill u find are needed. With remaining skill points Spell Mastery and Shielding are always good.

(If you choose 1 extra Mage)1 Warrior, keep him mainly strength and very little endurance as base stats.

Sence I prefer 2 Mages ill keep his discirption short. His gear should be sentered around only strength and regains mainly power regain to help with his skills and thier massive power requirments.

His skills are fairly ballenced and they only person who needs all 4 major skills slots used for Bloodlust, Execute, Resolve, and Inspire. the rest should be used on Armor Proficiency.
_______________________cut off for now till i get back to this_______________________________________________________

• 4 Replies
Eterniel
Eterniel
14 posts
Nomad

This is the most illiterate 'guide' I have ever seen.
Also, let me guess. This is a guide to Monsters Den: Book of Dread - Beginner difficulty?

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

This is just a guide for Monsters Den 1, beginner difficulty, with a bit or random luck to boot.

We want a guide for all aspects of MD:BoD anyways. But the closest I expect to get to that is a specialized guide for the value of a certain team, such as with this crap.

I have only one suggestion as of right now. Do not make a team full of archers lol.

Eterniel
Eterniel
14 posts
Nomad

Ranger's Pin + Rogue's Coup De Grace is a devastating combination.

Eterniel
Eterniel
14 posts
Nomad

I have just beaten survival mode - I'm on wave 100+ and it's so easy that it is boring. The team I used was warrior, cleric, ranger and conjuror.

Showing 1-4 of 4