Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

What do you think of him?
He makes a good job as a president?
Well i will bring some info here...
Taken from Wikipedia:

After September 11, Bush announced a global War on Terrorism. The Afghan Taliban regime was not forthcoming with Osama bin Laden, so Bush ordered the invasion of Afghanistan to overthrow the Taliban regime.[169] In his January 29, 2002 State of the Union address, he asserted that an "axis of evil" consisting of North Korea, Iran, and Iraq was "arming to threaten the peace of the world" and &quotose[d] a grave and growing danger".[170] The Bush Administration proceeded to assert a right and intention to engage in preemptive war, also called preventive war, in response to perceived threats.[171] This would form a basis for what became known as the Bush Doctrine. The broader "War on Terror", allegations of an "axis of evil", and, in particular, the doctrine of preemptive war, began to weaken the unprecedented levels of international and domestic support for Bush and United States action against al Qaeda following the September 11 attacks.
After his re-election, Bush received increasingly heated criticism and began losing support from his Republican base largely due to his stance on illegal immigration and government spending.[10][11][12] During his two terms he has had both the highest and the lowest domestic Gallup poll approval ratings of American Presidents, ranging from around 90% immediately after the September 11, 2001 attacks, to 28% in June 2008.[13][14] Worldwide opinions of Bush are widely less favorable[15] with the exception of the sub-saharan region of Africa.
  • 7 Replies
WolfSoulKatana
WolfSoulKatana
26 posts
Nomad

I thought there were already a million topics about bush out there...? Is this one really needed? Anyways, it doesn't really matter to me right now what decisions he make as long as it doesn't cause a big war that will affect my country. What are your thoguhts...?

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Well,i havent saw any topic about this,and as the Community search is 'off', i cant really know.
Uh,well im not well-informed about Bush,im not even from North America...So i cant really say something.

WolfSoulKatana
WolfSoulKatana
26 posts
Nomad

Wonder why you started this topic then. Are you from Europe or something...?

WolfSoulKatana
WolfSoulKatana
26 posts
Nomad

My bad. Your from chile.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Just to see what people think of him.
And yeah,im from Chile.

Strat
Strat
107 posts
Nomad

I find that 90% -> 28% drop really ironic, given the circumstances. I'm tempted to snark, but I won't as Bush has already been discussed to death.

Patoku
Patoku
1 posts
Nomad

well, bush is a pig with a lot of money ...

Showing 1-7 of 7