ForumsGamesTower Defense Games

308 69480
ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I absoluteley love tower defense games! What are your favorites? I am looking for new ones to try. Who else is a fan of tower defense games?

• 308 Replies
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Nothing better then a TD. I think the grange first appeared in "Starcraft". Anyway, best TD maps are from WarCraft. You can find thousand of TD maps on the internet.

PikminGod
PikminGod
6 posts
Nomad

Gemcraft is the greatest flash defense game, but the ones that were in the UMS starcraft were great also

capartyboy1212
capartyboy1212
362 posts
Nomad

Yeah but Bloons Tower Defense is like a classic.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

bloons TD is a brilliant game The latest is a step up from the rest and really impressed me.

daviddgu
daviddgu
69 posts
Nomad

i love tower games and my fav tower game is gemcraft

kemyx
kemyx
4 posts
Nomad

I love TD games, if you haven't you should try whiteboard defence, it's more of a strategy game then just putting down towers... well try it

corizon
corizon
2 posts
Nomad

hmm mushrooms one is pretty fun , and gemcraft ROCKS , and wow guess i should have read thsi thread before making my own with same ? rofl

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I also like TD, and my fav is gem craft

Armorgamer25
Armorgamer25
16 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft and Bloons TD, nuff said

HeyDoYaThang
HeyDoYaThang
13 posts
Nomad

GemCraft, Bloons and DTD 1.5 are really good ones I think.

22 posts
Nomad

I'm a HUGE fan of TD games. Gemcraft hands down. but judging by the number of posts you already knew that.

rooh
rooh
14 posts
Nomad

I have always been a fan of TD I discoverd it way back when Frozen Throne was new. anyway there is this new 3D tower game called downtown defender that gives more of a 3D experience, I enjoyed it, has anyone else given it a try?

rooh
rooh
14 posts
Nomad

I love TD games, my favorite right now has to be Downtown Defender. Forget your Flash Tower Defense gamesâ"Downtown Defender streams 3D.

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

I get very tired of the tower defense games where they can shoot back at you. its just not fun.

xShinigami
xShinigami
10 posts
Nomad

TD games is the best for me :S

Showing 271-285 of 308