Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Can twinkys survive a nuke blast?

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 9, '08 at 11:40pm

TMNTWIGY

TMNTWIGY

83 posts

wierd subject but every one says they can what do you think?

Posted Feb 10, '08 at 12:35am

PaladinDragonKnight

PaladinDragonKnight

21 posts

Yes, they are like cockroaches. They can. They may taste a little funny afterwards, but they can.

Posted Feb 10, '08 at 1:47am

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

twinkys? I don't eat them O.O oh no, I must buy one and throw it at something, if it survives, then I will try stepping on it, if it survives, I will put it in my turtle's tank, if it survives(i doubt it on that one) then I will EAT IT.

Posted Feb 10, '08 at 1:58am

mathew1122

mathew1122

170 posts

I love twinkies but i don't think they will survive a nuke

Posted Feb 10, '08 at 9:59am

tyralpha

tyralpha

8 posts

do you mean a nuclear warhead? if so, yes. if you mean a normal explosion, it's going to die with the rest of us.

Posted Feb 10, '08 at 12:20pm

TMNTWIGY

TMNTWIGY

83 posts

Well the family guy eposoide the
twinkys survive it lol

Posted Feb 10, '08 at 1:02pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

I had a teacher who had the same Twinkie in his classroom for over 8 years. And it looked like it had just come out of the wrapper. They are incredibly unnatural, and if anything can survive a nuclear explosion, it probably would be the Twinkies.

Posted Feb 10, '08 at 1:12pm

TMNTWIGY

TMNTWIGY

83 posts

Carlie i agree

Posted Feb 10, '08 at 1:30pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Well, anything can survive nuclear fallout if in the right shielding or far enough away...Besides, they are not even alive. Thus them "surviving" is a silly notion. However, so far as them being edible if in the fallout zone...they might. But it is unlikely. They have far a very high moisture content. They best food to still be edible after a nuclear attack would be freeze dried food or the such.

Posted Feb 10, '08 at 1:31pm

TMNTWIGY

TMNTWIGY

83 posts

WEll i have had a twinky for like 5 year and i ate it and it tasted great!!!!