ForumsWEPRCan twinkys survive a nuke blast?

57 17212
TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

wierd subject but every one says they can what do you think?

• 57 Replies
PaladinDragonKnight
PaladinDragonKnight
21 posts
Nomad

Yes, they are like cockroaches. They can. They may taste a little funny afterwards, but they can.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

twinkys? I don't eat them O.O oh no, I must buy one and throw it at something, if it survives, then I will try stepping on it, if it survives, I will put it in my turtle's tank, if it survives(i doubt it on that one) then I will EAT IT.

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

I love twinkies but i don't think they will survive a nuke

tyralpha
tyralpha
8 posts
Nomad

do you mean a nuclear warhead? if so, yes. if you mean a normal explosion, it's going to die with the rest of us.

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

Well the family guy eposoide the
twinkys survive it lol

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I had a teacher who had the same Twinkie in his classroom for over 8 years. And it looked like it had just come out of the wrapper. They are incredibly unnatural, and if anything can survive a nuclear explosion, it probably would be the Twinkies.

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

Carlie i agree

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Well, anything can survive nuclear fallout if in the right shielding or far enough away...Besides, they are not even alive. Thus them "surviving" is a silly notion. However, so far as them being edible if in the fallout zone...they might. But it is unlikely. They have far a very high moisture content. They best food to still be edible after a nuclear attack would be freeze dried food or the such.

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

WEll i have had a twinky for like 5 year and i ate it and it tasted great!!!!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Listen kid...A processed food lasting for 5 years under normal conditions and still being edible and the same food being subjected to nuclear fallout and being edible are two very different things.

And no. That is a utterly silly idea. Humans have one of the lowest tolerances for radiation in the whole animal kingdom along with all other mammals. There is no chance in bloody hell that a a suit of spongcake and fake vanilla filling would absorb or deflect radiation.

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

Well i said that because some one else said somthing about their teacher having one for 3 years

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

Who knows? Unless someone's willing to foot the bill for a test run, maybe we'll never know... XD

Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

no they cant.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

well should we be eating something that could survive a nucaler blast anyways? lol

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I don't think that fat pig food can survive a nuke. :P

Showing 1-15 of 57