ForumsSupport ForumStickied Suggestion list.

7 1739
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Could we just have a locked list of all suggestions that people can look at to see if it hasn't already been suggested? Update it every few days or so or something. If you get people to look at it, would save mods some time looking through double threads and duplicates and such.

God no one is posting at all so I can't be funny so all I have left is suggestion threads.

• 7 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I started to do that in my sticky, I just need to update it. I am actually right in the middle of doing it. GIve me a few days.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Alright cool. But if this still doesn't work and there are a lot of duplicated I'd still consider a blatantly obvious Sticky like "ALREADY SUGGESTED LIST" cause I for one never ever look at the "READ HERE BEFORE POSTING". I am guilty! T_T

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yea, I will make it SUPER noticeable. I would like to have that Newbie Forum...

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

a newbie forum would be nice.

i still feel like a tw*t for suggesting adding games to this site. i had only been a member for like 5 minutes and i mean, lets be honest, the games are pretty well hidden. I just plain missed them, then i came in here all high and mighty like; "Lets get some games on this so called armorGAMES site, huh, fools?" ...man. did i get told off by 15 year olds. wowza. and thats not a word i throw around with abandon. but wowza.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

lol...yet another reason why I like you Idea

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Yea that would be good.And Asherlee do you mean the Video Gamnes Section forum?I looked for stuff for that but I only found 1!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Newby forum would be nice. Have an introduction thread, some useful threads about everything. People could consult there with dumb questions and not be bombarded with people thinking they are stupid!

Showing 1-7 of 7