ForumsThe Tavern08/08/08

12 2676
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So my birthday is August the 8th, eight month, eight day, and this year is the EIGHT YEAR. The hour I was born at? 8th hour(between 8 and 8:59). Weighed 8 pounds something. I am serious too I was a pretty awesome baby, almost as awesome as I am now.

No but really 08/08/08 8:00 o'clock the world ends, or I take a picture.

I don't remember if its 8am or pm. But I am taking a picture at 8am and 8pm in EVERY SINGLE TIME ZONE. Thats a lot of pictures but it will rock.

• 12 Replies
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

And whats the point of this?
Advertising your birthday?
I dont understand...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok wrong section.

Tavern, if that. It is pointless and stupid and will be regarded as spam.

A mod should lock this.

XxHellBlazerxX
XxHellBlazerxX
43 posts
Nomad

This is spam, a mod should this!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I am just bored and posting so that people talk to me. As expected a bunch of people yelling spam and "lock" for free AP. Life is good and it's almost my birthday. Scream some more why don't you, AP won't be worth nothing once you're all dead on 08/08/08!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Too bad you aren't turning 8, then it would be really weird :P Anyway, I'm moving this to off topic.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

W

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

(continued directly from last comment i don't know why it sent)

ell the least that you could do is post it in the right forum section.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I tend to post random things in random forums. It's not the best idea but unless I have a specific purpose I go with the flow. Think about it. You are arguing the smallest most insignificant thing in the world, lighten up and enjoy things! Sorry for the trouble of making you move the post anywho Ubertuna. <3

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Aw shucks OK

Well while you are taking your pictures i might very well sneak up and blow you up :0

What do you have to say to that?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Thats. no. fun. Unless you bring ICE CREAM CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Wow that is really weird!

Well while you are taking your pictures i might very well sneak up and blow you up

Thats. no. fun. Unless you bring ICE CREAM CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.

MAN, Klaushouse, you crack me up!
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I KNOW!

But really you can hire me for kids birthday parties where I can show slideshows of funny things I say in forums. For an extra $10 I can also show the posts before mine that make the jokes relevant and funny in the first place. :0)

Showing 1-12 of 12