ForumsSupport ForumCan Moderators quit if they choose?

35 4867
jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Hey, I was just thinking, and I know we have many Moderators and Administrators, and some have been here a long time. What if one of them wants to just, stop? This could mean either Armor Games completely or just being a Moderator. I am looking for an answer, and I would like to see your comments if on this topic, such as -

If they should be allowed to quit and why

Why they shouldn't be able to quit and why

Anything else related to this topic

Thanks!

• 35 Replies
jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

OK, that's good, because I don't think anyone should be not be able to not do something they first started doing by choice! Carlie, you can feel free to lock this now, if you choose.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, they are allowed to quit. There is no obligation saying that they have to stay a moderator, if they do not want to do it any longer, they are free to leave. The moderators generously help the site on their free time, its not like there are assigned hours. If there was a moderator who wanted to leave the site, or not longer wanted their moderator capabilities, we could easily fix that for them.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

I think they are, if not they could always go crazy and delete everyones topic and get fired.
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/mahta.png
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1724/jikekcopyve3.pngJoin the Sig Strikers!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

That's actually a lie. Carlie is forced to say this from her desk in Armorgames HQ(covername for ArmorGames Labor And Enslavement). See what really happens is that unsuspecting people like all our mods are lured into AG and forced into enslavement. There is no quitting, they are stuck here forever. If you are wondering then why aren't they always online? It's because half the time they are modding the other half they are in the AG Labor camp making nike shoes for 5 cents an hour so that AG can stay running. Did I mention the 5cents an hour makes no difference because they are in chains and can never leave to use it? And they are all forced to donate said 5 cents to AG Charity. This post will quickly be deleted, thread locked. And I will be dead. Keep the message alive. The truth is out there!

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Ugh,Klaushouse,are you actually joking?
I find that very,VERY,stupid.
Sorry?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

That hurts. I hope you know that. :/
Nah it doesn't. Some people like me, some people don't. If you don't like it keep it to yourself I really don't care!

Love,
Klaushouse

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I was actually grown as a clone and trained from a young age to spot and destroy spam. They keep me in a little box with a nice corner to poop in, and all the corn dogs I can eat.
But I often wonder about the outside world...

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Nice one, Moe! I am actually seeing more humor than serious comments in this topic...

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Myself, I am chained to a chair and desk in front of a computer in a barren room. Under constant guard, I do my mod duties. Every so often I am unlocked from my station and led to a feeding/bathing area. I get 30 minutes to eat and such, then led back to my station. At least I get 2 hours of sunshine an day! Well, virtual sunshine via Counter Strike: Source.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

lol i doubt this topic is gonna get serious anytime soon.

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

Wow, I so want to become a mod now....

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Why didn't anyone mention how they push bamboo shoots under our nails if we don't meet our spam quota?!

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

How many mods are there now???????????

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Oh yeah,mods are under serious security 24/7 and the minute they stop playing on armor games their in a huge amount of trouble,:P. No but seriously yeah they can quit

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

How many mods are there now???????????

Go to the About Page
Showing 1-15 of 35