ForumsGame WalkthroughsButtonHunt 3

12 7331
JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

This is the instructions on how to win every level of ButtonHunt3. The levels are numbered, so try to keep track of which level is which.

1. BEGINNING: Click the red button in the middle of the screen.
2. Click the bottom of the scroll, and drag it down, click the button with a cross on it towards the top.
3. Light both fires with the torch. Click the button in the door that opens in the middle.
4. Put the coin in the hole. Click the turning lever. Click the square at the bottom. Click the button.
5. Light the firework. Click the explosion.
6. Click the power button in the bottom right. Click the flash button above "OK." Click the take picture button on the top. Click the red dot in the middle of the screen.
7. Click the little clock below the flame. Click 0:10. Press the fire. Open the microwave. Click the dot.
8. Drag the cork up. Click again and drag to the left of the bottle, onto the table. Click the wine bottle. Click again and drag the top towards the cup. Click the liquid in the cup.
9. Move the egg onto the silver base. Click the yellow button on the heat lamp. Wait for the egg to hatch. Click the baby button.
10. Move the balloon onto the helium canister. Throw the dart at the balloon, to pop it. Click the button where the balloon was.
11. BOSS ENCOUNTER: LIMITIVE THINKING: Hold tab and click the button.
12. Shoot the button where he is holding the paper. Click the blood.
13. Click the lightning bolt. Click the bottom red wire and drag it up. Click the lighted red button.
14. Click a coconut. Smash it with a rock. Drag the top of the coconut off, and click the button inside.
15. Move the mouse along the yellow line, left to right. Take the tweezers, and pull out the button. Click it.
16. Move the cloud to the middle, above the white speck. Wait for it to grow, and then move the sun above this as well. Click the button to the right of the plant.
17. Click the wing, and then the button in the middle.
18. Click the conductor's stick. Move it top right, top left, top right, top left, top right. Click the red button on the top right. (Note: You should see musical notes on each side.)
19. Click the blue thumb tack above the poster, and drag it to the right. Click the hole. When inside, click the hole again. Click the red buttons that appear on the top.
20. Move the transparent sheet onto the microscope. Move the mouse over the the hole you would look into. Click the knob on the right until the button is clear, or 3 times.
21. BOSS ENCOUNTER: DECEITFUL THINKING: Click the lock on the far left, and then on the far right, and then click the lock above the combination lock in the middle. Click the button inside.
22. Drag the green vial up, and then pour it into the beaker. Repeat for the other two vials, and then click the mixture.
23. Drag the egg on the right off of the cliff. Click the button inside the broken egg.
24. Move the temperature in the top right all the way to the left. Click the button when it turns red, or if necessary, move the temperature back to the top.
25. Click the circle above the base, and then move it to the middle. Repeat for the L.E.D. Click the L.E.D. in the middle, and move the glass and the outline to the middle. Click the lighted button.
26. Move the black paint following the arrows. Paint the outline of the button. Repeat for the red. Click the button.
27. Drag the cone of the Snow Cone down. Click the door of the ice. Click the scoop and drag it over the ice. Move this ball of ice onto the cone. Click the cone, and move it under the flavor/color. Click the top of the liquid twice, and click the red Snow Cone.
28. Move the ingredients list to the left. Add the ingredients. Click the button that flares up.
29. Follow the instructions. Click the meteor on the bottom right.
30. BOSS ENCOUNTER: FRANTIC THINKING: Do not move the mouse, and wait for the button to move. Click when it is under the mouse.

• 12 Replies
JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

I forgot to put this in, and as far as I know, there is no way to edit a post, so I am adding this. The link to the game is: http://armorgames.com/play/1872/buttonhunt-3

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

woah,nice job on this,helped out

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Thanks. I was stuck on the first boss.

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Wow thanks so much!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

WHOA!!! thanks : )

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

This thread is copied from mine, proof is:
My thread #:1301198
This thread #:1317233
I hate when people steal, or if you didn't steal, look on the forum's to verify before posting exactly the same thing as someone else's thread, that's considered stealing.

Strat
Strat
107 posts
Nomad

I thought that said Butthurt 3. Probably a good sign that I need to stop staying up so late and get some rest. Yes, this is tangential, but according to Ogt2, the thread is forfeit anyway

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

Ha ha Strat I stayed up to 1:30am yestetrday and I woke up 3 hours ago!

kmnv
kmnv
82 posts
Nomad

button huntthree is a gme were you are suposed to click on tigs to find the butn to escape tthe next lvl

Leon592
Leon592
103 posts
Nomad

No really?

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

nice job on this! It really helped me with this game.

zerbi182
zerbi182
96 posts
Nomad

thanx i always got just on the last boss incounter

Showing 1-12 of 12