ForumsThe TavernCriminals Clan

25 4562
Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

Although the name may sound like we want to spam and stuff, that is actually one of the things we want to stop. In the Criminals Clan, we do everything that armorganes has to offer. Two big things we focus on are fighting spammers and free rider2 tracks. We also do PunkOMatic Songs, Shift 3 levels, Profile Drawing, and anything else we want to. If you make a good song, track or level post it on my profile and i will put it in my description. Here are the rules, current member list, and ranks.

Clan Name: Criminals Clan
Purpose:To defeat all spammers, have the best FR2 Tracks, best Shift3 maps, have best punk-o-matic songs, and be the biggest clan on AG
Check out our forum in the tavern
How to Join:
Be any rank
No Spam
Add me
Leave a Comment asking me to add u

People(in order joined)
1.Calebc07 Rank1
2.Worrinpeace Rank2
3.Noobking Rank2
4.Helldud296 Rank3

If you would like to join comment on my profile or here

• 25 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Calebc you are just saying that you are sorry so that NoName won't say anything else...

Anyway, I agree with what NoName, I don't really see how people would take your club seriously with such an immature comeback as "your mom" and also with such a questionable name as "Criminals Clan"

Lets face it, you aren't the type of person that is going to try and get rid of spam since I have seen you do plenty of spamming yourself. I can already tell that this club is basically just to talk, spam, and get points.

This club is going to fail, It is not going to benefit ArmorGames in any way at all.

I give this club 2 weeks

worrinpeace
worrinpeace
150 posts
Nomad

more like two years

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

more like ten minutes.

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

Ok look, i apologized politely and everyone thinks i was just covering up a mistake. I do admit it was not a mature thing to say but honestly, i strongly believe that if you are on a clans forum and you start badmouthing others, it is spam. As for Steevo, I did not just apologize to make noname stop talking, he has some good points that i was immature, i can accept that. And I do not believe it is your duty to talk about me spamming. You have no room to talk, or you lige, because i have seen spam from both of you. I am not trying to make that sound like an insult, so please dont take it as one. And Lige your comment about how clans are stupid, it makes it sound liuke you think im not an intelligent person, when in fact I am. I will politely ask you three, or any others to stop calling me an idiot or saying I messed up.

~Caleb~

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I believe you are wrong about me spamming. I don't spam, I just get in a lot of arguments with a lot of people. you on the other hand, are pushing back the more important threads by making a recruitment thread for your club that isn't going to do anything for anyone.

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

Well as NoName Said

If people dissagree with you then you can either admit your wrong or prove everybody else wrong.

I admitted I was wrong and you still argue, pushing the threads back yourself. If you dont like this clan thread then stop posting
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

(I'm taking a chance of making myself look like an idiot here)

i have seen spam from both of you.

if you have seen me spam, then show me 5 spam quotes from me, and show me where you got them from

stop calling me an idiot or saying I messed up.

If you didn't want to get slammed for your mistakes, then next time think of what people will say or what might happen in the future before you post.

if you are on a clans forum and you start badmouthing others, it is spam.

No...it was far from spam, what I posted related to the topic at hand: the Criminals Clan.
Also my post was over three words long

Don't tell me what I just posted was badmouthing you Caleb. I am simply retaliating to some of the statements you made in your post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

But thanks for coming back and politely asking us to stop
Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

steevo, i apologize, i could not find any spam on you... I didnt look hard, so lets call a truce right now

1smallmalf
1smallmalf
755 posts
Nomad

do u guys have a logo or emblem or something

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2005/smallmalf2zq9.pngJoin the Sig Strikers

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

out logo is on my profile

Showing 16-25 of 25