ForumsSupport ForumWe need a new Forum!!!!

20 3347
xTrylanx
xTrylanx
39 posts
Nomad

Ok i really like beeing in forums and chat about everything and i have been on many. I have now quited most of them and i really like AG forum because its about lots of my interests.
I think the forum should need a GENERAL forum where you could talk about normal stuff like what you have done today. and maybe some other forums.
Because it don't fit to tell that you like pizza in the video game forum.

and i have had many forums myself and the most sucsessfull ones was those with forums like GENERAL, off topic etc... and not only gaming, and stuff like there are now.

BTW a edit option to edit your post would be great

• 20 Replies
xTrylanx
xTrylanx
39 posts
Nomad

And one more question.... Is there a signature option?
Like you can post a picture there and when you post it come under what you say automaticly..

I Diden't see one.

haloboy
haloboy
69 posts
Nomad

your right there should be another forum like were you can chat to ppl so yeah there should be other forums

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

ya the forum would be cool but i would like signatures after your post i wish they were one this site

haloboy
haloboy
69 posts
Nomad

me to
eny way um nah it dont matter you all wonna be meh friends

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

There is a general forum. It's the tavern, where you can talk about whatever you want. AG doesn't have signatures, it has been posted many times and I think AG would rather stay away from that is what I get from the jist of things.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Perhaps a forum where "all topics and conversation without a proper category [are] welcome"? Maybe I don't get what you are saying, but that is pretty much it.

EDIT FEATURE: Yes, yes, everyone wants that. We'll get it soon enough.

And no, signatures aren't currently an AG feature. You must copy and paste your sig (including IMG tags and text or links) each time you post to have a signature.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

We are have a General forum, it's called The Tavern. We all want the edit feature in the forums, and that should be coming. Lastly, no we do not have signatures here at AG.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

How is this not the Tavern?

xTrylanx
xTrylanx
39 posts
Nomad

oh ok But general would be a cooler name than Tavern

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

ASHERLEE YOU JUST SPAMMED.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

the tavern is what your looking for but know one really talks about that stuff im gona go start one called every day life check it out

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

There Is an increase Groups clubs and clans.
We could use an Clan forums.
It could be intresting.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

oh ok But general would be a cooler name than Tavern

Then it might as well be called "Forum". The Tavern was an attempt to make it a little more interesting.

ASHERLEE YOU JUST SPAMMED.

*looks at Asherlee's post count* Oh, now it's starting to make sense...
xTrylanx
xTrylanx
39 posts
Nomad

the tavern is what your looking for but know one really talks about that stuff im gona go start one called every day life check it out

What do you mean?
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well it should be "but NO one really talks about that stuff".

He is referring to how was your day(an example of what threads would go into general forum).

After he says he is going to go make a thread called every day life. And he wants you to check it out.

Showing 1-15 of 20