ForumsThe Tavernevery day life

16 3135
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

ok guys this is a place to talk about what you did today like maybe you got gold knight or something. maybe your day went terrible come here an maybe someone elses day went wrong then you can talk about it and cheer each other up. go for it

• 16 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Today, I woke up and ate breakfast and then I came here.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Woke up this morning in west philidelphia where I was born and raised.
On the playground is where I spend most of my days.
But today I was chillin out max and relaxing all cool.
And shooting some b-ball outside of ma school.
And a couple of guys who were up to no good.
Started making trouble in the neighborhood.
Got in one little fight and my mom got scared.
Said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air.
So I shot her to death.

AND THEN I HAD SOME FROSTED FLAKE HELLYESEPICWIN!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

well right now my sister has got some weird stomach infection and was just takeen away by an ambulence

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Can you go take a grammar course please. It's hard to care about anything you say when you just don't know how to spell.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

lol ya i no i cant but still i just felt like saying something that happened today in real life

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Maybe using some capital letters, some of these ' and a dot at the end would improve things. That's for starters. And capitalized your I's for god sake!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I agree with Klausemouse. I just can't stand people who spaal lik thees its relly anoying dont u tink? I started using good grammar while typing when these old guy started making fun of me because I couldn't spell.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok. Fine is tnat better for you guys? I didn't make this forum for people to tell me my gramer sucks!
Ok sorry about that im better now so, what happened to you guys today?

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I stopped reading when I hit "gramer" =p. Anyway, I woke up, wore clothes, walked, ate, took a breath, and then came on here....And then...I forgot.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I went to a waterpark in Holland and about to smoke some super weed.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I can top that. I went to a waterpark in Nigeria and now I'm about to smoke a turkey.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I went to a pig roast yesterday, it was totally awsome the pig was soooo good. Then we had a huge fire works display. It rocked pretty hard!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Poor pigs...On Friday I went bowling and my cousin got two gutters every time he went up. Then I was a rogue catcher. (Don't ask)

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

So what is a rou...............o ya im not allowed to ask. But how are the pigs poor when your roasting a turkey?

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Turkey tastes better. But pigs don't have a life so they should be left alone. They oink and roll in manure and mind their own business. Turkeys however, walk around gobbling and being fat. So they deserve to be killed and eaten. I hope that makes sense....And I saw another "o ya" Mister!

Showing 1-15 of 16