ForumsSupport ForumLittle last posted glitch!

3 1762
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I AM QUITE SORRY IF THIS IS A DUPLICATE. IF SO ONE PERSON POST THAT IT IS AND EVERYONE ELSE REFRAIN FROM POSTING. NO NEED FOR 5 POSTS.
I LOVE CAPS LOCK AND CAPS LOCK IT LOVES ME.

Noticed this a few times and finally figured out. If you start writting a reply and someone at lets say 10:00 PM and someone starts one at 10:05PM and he posts his, your still writting and then post. He will show up as the last post even though you are. So my brilliant deduction is that the last post is not really the last person to post but the person who started to write their post at the latest time. Should fix this!

• 3 Replies
jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

I've been noticing this too. I sometimes go to someone's page chatting with them to make a comment, and I see a person's comment was last written. I send mine, then I come back, and it shows that mine was written before hers/his...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yes I have noticed this alot but I think that this is a very annoying glitch well because it happens to me alot too.And no this wasn't posted before!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Oh this glitch, yeah, it's been here for a long time heheh.

Its annoying, but it's not the end of the world or anything, so I guess they just haven't gotten around to this glitch yet.

And yeah, it has been brought up a couple times, just never gets noticed much cause there's round 5 comment glitches in all =O

Showing 1-3 of 3