ForumsSupport ForumFunny! :D

15 2673
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I feel super lame posting SO MANY threads but I am bored out of my mind. We need a Funny Stuff Forum. Got a funny video or picture or something post it there. Seem to work well on most all forums I know, and when I am bored and waiting for people to post on AG would be nice to just go to funny forum and waste time looking at stuff!

• 15 Replies
jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

OK, go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search Talking Cat. Watch the one with the black cat and the one that has the lower amount of views, it should be near the bottom of the first page. Then watch the one with the higher amount of views, and in that order!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I think that is splitting the Tavern up too much.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Tavern is more of a place to talk and chat. This would be more like a group of links, pictures and other things for your entertainment.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This is what the Tavern is for ;-) I don't think it needs to get split up any more.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I can't find any funny in the tavern. I AM BORED!

Atleast send me a link to something while destroying my hopes!

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

that would be good, they should do that

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if not many people feel the need to post funny stuff, from the lack of such in the Tavern, then what would be the need? If there is not a high demand, then it can't be implemented.

Try the Forum Games section, there is bound to be something good in there. Or find a fun game to play. After all, this is a game site....

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Klaus just look at a few pages in The Tavern I am sure you'll find something!

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

I aam sure that you will find something in The Tavern!

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Try the Forum Games section, there is bound to be something good in there. Or find a fun game to play. After all, this is a game site....

One thing i have leaned one thi site.. carlie... most people dojnt play the games here i rather go on my few game sites to play hacked games.. haha i am EVIL >
wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Stay up till about 2:00, and sing Berries and Cream to yourself over and over, and you'll start to laugh at yourself.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

yeah this is more tavern but w.e,just look on youtube something there will make you laugh no doubt

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

berries and cream, berries and cream, i'm a little lad who loves berries and cream! love that song. if your really bored, then play a game, but if your really bored, and you wanna see something real funny and theres nothing good on AG for you, go to bored.com. i was so bored one day i went to the url thing and typed "bored" and it took me there. lots of stuff if your bored

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Look, the Tavern IS for talking and such, but talking is mainly for profiles. So the tavern is mainly used for topics that cannot be categorized, which means you will find some youtube videos.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Isnt that what the Taverns for?

Showing 1-15 of 15