ForumsSupport ForumYou need more games

17 4069
manbeast456
manbeast456
2 posts
Nomad

kongregate has more game than ag.i want more games.iv play like 60 games on here.please put more games.

• 17 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

This needs to be locked. Plus, it's in the wrong section.

(AG beats any site any day).

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

We have over 1,000 games on the site, with it being only about 6 months old. I would say that is pretty good so far. New games are always being submitted and uploaded onto the site.

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

i agree with carlie, this game does have over 900 games that i know, i have seen people who have rated 922 games and your saying theres not enough.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Well you've only played 60 games out of apparently 1,000 games, I thought we were at 900 something XD

So I guess maybe there is enough to go around? It doesn't matter how many another site has, if you haven't gone through and gotten tired of all the games on this site yet, then there's enough I would think.
Plus you don't really need to say 'you need to get more games' since Armourgames gets 1-3 new games daily, well almost. Usually a game per 2 days, I think. So there's a steady income as far as the game population goes, I would say.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

yeah we got tons of games,who cares how much that other site has,we're better!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Theres plenty of games, and we can't just chug out more games whenever some guy screams "MOAR!" if kongregate has more games, then thats fine. this site is pretty new, it's getting better every day, and its quality, not quantity, that matters. we have age of war, last stand 1 and 2, tactical assassin, thing thing 1 thru 4 and the arenas, all quality games. and thats only some of our greatest games.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

If you have played 60 and theres 1000 games on the site you have 940 games left to play and Kongregrate have all the games AG has because AG submits many of them to Kongregrate but Kongregrate doesn't submit them to us.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

This man has 1 post I think we should listen to what he has to say. You can see he is highly involved in the forums and in AG and his prayers must be answered. Lets become the next addictinggames and add random shitty games that make no sense!

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

We certainly do not need more games and we get like 4 games and up every week so I don't see your problem!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Well this site has been gogin for years, collecting a bunch of games, usually 5 new games a week, if you want more games go make some.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

We have plenty of games! You have played 60 out of 1,000, 940 more to go. And plus, Armor Games submits a lot of their games to other sites, such as Kongregate. If it weren't for Armor Games, a lot of site would only have about 150 games...

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

addictinggames is one of the worst gamsites ever, plus AG is young i give it to you most of our game arent really cool but we grow and we will do this further, SURE i know sites with 30000 games

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

150? lol whats with some gamesites taht have 30,000 games?

XxHellBlazerxX
XxHellBlazerxX
43 posts
Nomad

There is a total of 930 games in AG, maybe.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

we have exactly 944 games just looked dank rated all so we have around 950

Showing 1-15 of 17