ForumsThe TavernWhats the first thing you order at the bar ?

29 4489
Fate
Fate
114 posts
Nomad

I like start things off with a nice Gin and 7

• 29 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Mmmm....bars.

Let me see..it normally depends on who I am with/what I go there for/what bar I am at. So I am going to set up a lot of different scenarios:

1)Local bar, with group of people:
-A pint of Guiness, a couple Captain Morgan's and Coke, then end it all with a decent scotch on the rocks.

2)Local bar, by myself:
A pitcher of some local beer. Ubu Ale...good stuff.

3)New bar in a city environment with others:
A couple-few of whatever the local favorite beer is, then the favourite mixed drinks.

3.1)New bar in a city environment with others:
A beer, and a couple Long Island iced teas, scotch on the rocks. (If I am in rather unsociable mood XD)

4)New bar in city environment by myself:
One beer, A couple Jagerbombs, then a straight Redbull

And...that is more or less it. ^_^

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

I'm too young to drink, lol but I'd order coke or pepsi? hahah.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, to be honest, alcohol is the most disgusting thing that you can drink. My taste buds just don't agree. So, I'd just go with a good ol' Coke. Of course most bars I have been to would still serve a 17 year old, but I choose to not disgust myself into throwing up, well, you'd throwup either way eventually :P

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I am to young to drink, but even if i was old enough i would not, it is very bad for you. It kills brain cells.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Ya, but who cares? Haha, that'd be another reason why I don't drink, but that is like.000000001% of why I don't drink :P

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Haha, it does kill brain cells. But guess what?

Brain cells grow back, despite what all those old wives tales say.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Cranberry juice. Hard Cranberry juice.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

SCotch Water,hold the Scotch!

hellbovin
hellbovin
10 posts
Nomad

lolz my dad used to own a bar :P
i would alwayz get tacos and cranbary sprite :P

johnny_p
johnny_p
69 posts
Nomad

And what about Jameson? A fine irish whisky. If I wanna something stronger than beer, it' my favourite choise.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@ Devoidless

a couple Long Island iced teas, scotch on the rocks. (If I am in rather unsociable mood XD)

Yes, definitely unsociable mood.

I ordered one at the college bar once. They didn't have a lime so they substituted. As if it weren't gross enough already...to top it off I set off an ordering frenzy and pretty soon we had a lot of plastered people in the room...
LostSoul
LostSoul
46 posts
Nomad

I'd take...whisky? Hmm...or...hmm...omg I don't know, maybe coke, yeah it would be whisky or coke, can't pick...

Median2008
Median2008
17 posts
Nomad

I think its a fosters or becks..maybe sometimes a whisky or a good cocktail like sex on the moon ( not beach^^ ) or long island ice tee..
But in every case somethin' to eat, if i wanted 2 drink 3 or 4 ( or even 10 or 12^^ ) drinks with alcohol .
But u shouldnt go often into a bar. its just 2 expensive an d it kills u^^

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

@ Strop, you should try some Mexican beer if you can get a hold of it. Try Pacifico.

Also, I am allergic to hops, so I can't drink beer. But I forgot to add that I will occasionally order Woodchuck! It looks like beer, but isn't.

Showing 16-29 of 29