Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Bloons Tower Defense VS GemCraft

Posted Jul 14, '08 at 8:40am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Which one do you think is better?

I think Bloons Tower Defense is much better than GemCraft,and I want your opinion.

Posted Jul 14, '08 at 9:09am

flappybob999

flappybob999

765 posts

Well, I play both the majority of the time, and judging by the gameplay, I think that they are equally the same. :P

Posted Jul 14, '08 at 9:57am

ktwngr

ktwngr

186 posts

I like both of them a lot! I think I like GemCraft better because of the strategy. However, I really like Bloons TD 2 as well because I like Bloons and it is another great step for ninjakiwi.  They both bring something different to the table and it seems to be a matter of what you are looking for in a TD game.

Posted Jul 14, '08 at 11:31am

souperman

souperman

34 posts

Bloon's #2 is too easy. All you really do is place some dart towers, a cannon or two, and put road spikes back beyond their firing range.

Bloon's #1 has a similar problem. All you do is place a crapload of dart towers, and you automatically win.

However, both have a certain charm to them (IE, monkeys with darts, balloons, and bombs), and are very playable.

GemCraft is my personal preference, as it takes a bit of thought as to which grade of gem to place where (will the grade 4 be enough, or should I upgrade?), and the increasing cost of towers that makes placing towers on every open square impossible is a nice addition.

Posted Jul 14, '08 at 12:25pm

ybom

ybom

87 posts

I think GemCraft adds more to the focused TD genre, but I think I still prefer Vector TD 2.

I think Bloons 1 or 2 can be thought of as the perfect game to bring someone into the TD genre.

Posted Jul 14, '08 at 12:28pm

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Just say whos better and your opinion!

Posted Jul 14, '08 at 3:47pm

Variecs

Variecs

71 posts

bloons better. i hate gemcraft

Posted Jul 14, '08 at 5:37pm

ybom

ybom

87 posts

@crazynaitor,
Fine! Hmph.

GemCraft is better. Bloons TD seems borish for me.

Reply to Bloons Tower Defense VS GemCraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!