ForumsThe TavernArmor Games or Kongregate?

10 4768
melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone I had the idea for this when i realized that Kongregate and Armor Games do the same thingoints.Well,there are some differences between these two sites like in Kongregate,there are levels and on Armor Games there are these things that start from serf and go to Queen or King.So if you know,say here which site you prefer.

• 10 Replies
the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

armor games

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I prefer Armor Games. I was once on Kongregate, but earning points is much harder than on Armor. For example, you don't get points for posting in the forums. Also, you mainly earn points from badges, which you win by completing tasks in games. I did like the badge aspect of it, but otherwise, Armor Games gives you mor opportunities.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i like kongregate a bit more there are way more games and well i know a lot of game but kongreghate is one my 6 place i know game site with nearly 10000 games

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

This goes in The Video Games section!

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

everyone was ticked off at me on kongregate so i came here

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

i like armor games .i think earning points on kong is too easy.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

What do you think users are on here for? Like 95% are going to say ArmorGames.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well graham is right if you woudl say tghis on konggregate they would say kongregate this is pointless

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah somewhat biased. Well yeah I think kongregate sucks compared to this site!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is already a topic about this in the Flash Games section. Please continue this conversation there. Thanks

Showing 1-10 of 10