ForumsThe TavernWho do you think is really nice on the site and deserves some recognition?

46 6294
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Write Who has been nice or inspiring to you on the site and why.

ngfan14 he was my first friend on the site

John he was the one that brought me to armorgames. I saw his game ball revamped 4 on Yahoo so I played it and loved it. Then I clicked on the link to armorgames, and became a member.

P.S. NO SPAM
P.S.S No saying who you do not like. That would be mean.

• 46 Replies
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Write Who has been nice or inspiring to you on the site and why.

simple right?

anywayz... another one I forgot was Starscreamer, because he did stuff no body could.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Moegreche. He was the first person that i actually had a meaningful conversation with that did not involve telling someone to stop spamming.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

Carlie, crazynaitor, flappybob999, and me44. They are my best friends here, and they all do something "extra" to help everyone out!

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

Plokkey's really nice and is always ready to help people and be friends

cykotic_gamer_
cykotic_gamer_
153 posts
Nomad

CARLIE!! carlie has always been nice to people. when i officially made my account there were only 14 thousand members and when ever i needed help carlie always helped me. so i think carlie should get some recognition for being nice but also strict enforcing the AG rules.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Also, XCoheedX, he was a good friend. He was also very nice to me when i was new.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

good choices you guys! : D keep it up!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Guys you forgot about Asherlee she hepled me the most and then Carlie is also great!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I deserve some recognition. I've been writing reviews for games for the last hour just to get some merits!

Really though, I think all moderators deserve recognition as they take their time to help out the Armorgames community.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

The mods of course,work hard for us. Plokky is also cool,he is the leader of the best group on armor games,AGP! He's pretty open to people joining as well

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Yeah Plokkey's cool. >.> <.<

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Noo another topic with my name all over it!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Heh heh,Plokkey you are a great member of the community and your gonna be the 3rd one to have over 2,000 posts!And the first user!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

good choices you guys! wow I wish I'd thought of these people. And right now I am congradulating myself becuase I have gotton gold knight! yay!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Lol Plokkey!

Showing 1-15 of 46