ForumsGamesOther gaming websites

52 10363
italnerd
italnerd
25 posts
Nomad

We are beta testing for armorgames but what do you think about other gameing web sites

• 52 Replies
vestpuzzle
vestpuzzle
5 posts
Nomad

I agree; This site is AWESOME!!....vp

JT36
JT36
20 posts
Nomad

I'd say Armor Games, Newgrounds, and another site at www.flashgamesite.com rock!

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

ArmorGames and,don't know if you guys think the same but, www.onemorelevel.com pwns.

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

There are thousands of gaming websites but I must this is the best one I've ever seen, NG sucks compared to Armor Games!!!!!!

7Eleven
7Eleven
4 posts
Nomad

... -.-

lasercannon
lasercannon
6 posts
Peasant

The quality of most games that come out on this site is astounding. I have yet to find another gaming website with Armor Games' variety and quality.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

i went to NG once, it had a game where ur in a bar with x-ray vis, so i stick to Armorgames now ><

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

err back then gamesofgondor ^^

Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

I might suggest a site called Xgen.
Great games, need more members for forums too.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

oh and uh, gamesloth

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

this is the best gaming site, just stick here,

gamerjoe55
gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

this is the best gaming site but i think your biggest competition is addicting games.

notaflamingo
notaflamingo
4 posts
Nomad

I like this site, but I will always love onemorelevel, it was the fist game site I went to.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

this site isn't very good i meen the games are good but the chat sucks and if you think this site rules im ganna rub your a$$ on poison ivy

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

dang if you dont like this site that much turret than why are you even a memeber.
my favorite gaming site is this one and it was the first one i ever went to. ive been on newgrounds and they only reason i go there is to play flash hero cause they dont have it here.

Showing 16-30 of 52