ForumsSupport ForumProblem with Loading

11 3121
racoda
racoda
12 posts
Nomad

Hi,
I have noticed that(almost) every time I try to play a game a small message will appear that says "Could not open file (game)". I have also found that if I push the Back button and go to the previous screen and then push the Forward button I am able to play the game (sometimes).

Anyone else haveing this problem?

• 11 Replies
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

sometimes it happens to me

racoda
racoda
12 posts
Nomad

For some strange reason it does not seem to do it anymore. Maybe it will stop bugging you.

Bonquida
Bonquida
1 posts
Nomad

It gives me no message. It simply takes me a description of the game, a place to leave comments, and instructions. There is no way to play the game.

rockstarpirate
rockstarpirate
1 posts
Nomad

I'm having the same problem as Bonquida for every game I try to play. I have the most recent flash player so that's not the problem. Any suggestions?

navysealltblue
navysealltblue
1 posts
Nomad

I have the same problem as you two... I am using IE 6, however it works on my computer with FF, so I am assuming there is something up with IE6, is that the browser that you have?

rushin
rushin
1 posts
Nomad

i am having the same problem as all of u guys, does anyone know how to fix this????

SoccerWillie
SoccerWillie
3 posts
Nomad

yay i found my problem
still no solution

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

you all need to download firefox to get it to work

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

its just the update of the site, ittl fan out soon

Iceburg116
Iceburg116
6 posts
Nomad

To me, it seems, that just a white screen appear, like what hapenned to Bonquida. There are two ads on the top and bottom of where the game should be and everything else is in place. But that one single massive White Box stays like that except for Sinjid Shadow of the Ninja. That is the one game I found I can play, I tried anohter game like Sonny (same author of previous game) and it would not load. In fact it still hasn't appeared in my other tba which has been up for almost a hour.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

If you do not have FireFox already, try getting that. Trust me it is worth it, i have had it for three years and it has tooooooootally improved my internet experience.

Showing 1-11 of 11