ForumsSupport ForumWho agrees that there should be a Flash walkthrough section and a video game walkthrough section?

13 3328
Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

Because I don't like looking forever for the one game I need inbetween a cluster of "fast way to get good stats on sonny" threads

• 13 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

you can just look at the topic listings and also, i think the video game walkthroughs would be in the video game section? Im not sure where peopel put stuff but anyway, I don't think i have seen any video game walkthroughs at all.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah it wouldn't take too long to find it and if you cant,there probably isn't one on AG

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Yes.
They are alot of game walk through.
They should have a section.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

theres dozens of faq walkthrough for console cideo games, so I think it really isn't necessary.

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

yeah that is a great idea got to admit.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, considering this site is ABOUT flash games, shouldn't there be more flash game walk throughs than anything else?

HoCk33
HoCk33
48 posts
Nomad

I think there should be more flash game walk throughs than anyother game.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

A search button is better than this forum

nerdyboy
nerdyboy
79 posts
Nomad

I agree with Asherlee.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

eh, if you want to get video game walkthroughs for non AG games, why dont you just google it. besides, i could see alot of people just copying and pasting walkthroughs from other sites to get the credit for them.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I also agree with Asherlee.And anyway just look up a website on the computer for Video Games cheats thats what my friend does!

evil_empire
evil_empire
287 posts
Peasant

i totaly agree, that would make the website a whole much larger sucess the way i seet it.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Well this is a Gaming SIte not a Video Game site if your looking for Video Game cheats go here and there you will find Video Game cheats!

Showing 1-13 of 13