ForumsGame WalkthroughsDark Cut 2 Bandage Help

10 4914
imncnative
imncnative
3 posts
Nomad

When I try to use the bandage in Dark Cut 2 it doesn't allow me to use them. I am selecting the correct icon and it enlarges, but doesn't seem to transition from the bottom selection bar. Any help is appreciated.

Info:
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008061004 Firefox/3.0

• 10 Replies
Vitamins
Vitamins
141 posts
Nomad

Same happens to me, weird.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

It is weird, it happens to me all the time too. Maybe were all doing the wrong thing!!

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

That game is fun,sort of. It could be better though

Icewind
Icewind
5 posts
Nomad

Checked but works for me

imncnative
imncnative
3 posts
Nomad

For those that are experiencing the same, could you post up browser/system info for potential identification of problem, etc.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

are you rotating the circle at the top with your mouse?

imncnative
imncnative
3 posts
Nomad

A-ha! That was the problem. Now I am having trouble with sliding the bone back on the second surgery. Got it first time - can't remember how I did it and can't get it now. Tried with foreceps, but doesn't like that. Am I to just use mouse? If so, how to I rid myself of the currently selected tool? Thanks for all help!

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

ehh, ill have a look, then ill get back to ya

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

sorry for the double post, but yeah, just use the foreceps, theres little stars to gotta click on, you wont slide it all the way together, so if it not together, dont worry.

skateboarder567
skateboarder567
1 posts
Nomad

helps

Showing 1-10 of 10