ForumsGamesStorm The House Remakes

8 3792
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

OK, The second Storm The House remake is out and I can't see how these game's criticism hasn't made it beyond the comment section in the games.

The latest one, Stickman Madness 3, is just a poor rip off of it, and a week ago's release of Stick Defense is absolutely nothing more than very limited recoding.

Im very sorry for whoever created the Storm the House series(even though his games are hilarious), and hopes that we could open up the eyes of the administrators on Armor Games who are approving them. If you post your support here, eventually this topic will either be shut down or considered.

SO please post your thoughts on the remakes and also tell all the newer users that do not know of this copying.

• 8 Replies
J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Since no one replies im probably assuming a lot of newer users are looking on and when I look at all the stickman madness 3 post they're all by recent joined users.

Since you don't know, play Storm the house and then come back and reply. come on people!

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Storm the House 2. I love that game!

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Yeah storm the house 2 is one of my favorites and it kinda sucks to see stick defence,a horrible 10 second to make game come along assuming that it will compare to storm the house. Stickman madness 3 wasn't 2 bad though

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

Storm the House was MARVELOUS, I never actually understood the last gun until the masses of enemy troops had bombarded my house to rubble.

But the remakes disgust me, even if it is a remake, it still has the potential to be good, but no, these remakes are little ten second plays that even draw ME away!

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Stickman madness was fun. But nowhere near as fun as the Original series, and my personal favorite "Storm the House:Part Deux"

julianat
julianat
40 posts
Nomad

i loved storm the house 1 and 2 but hated people how tried to copy him with stick defence and stick madness3

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea I love Storm The House 2 it rocks.

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

i agree. the storm the house series ruled! these cheap rip-offs make the entire genre look bad. its just like if some loser tried to remake sonny, last stand, or the MMM series.

Showing 1-8 of 8