ForumsSupport Forumwe need mods

52 13186
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

we need them for many resons onence the website goes public spam will increase by 60 percent two: to close topics up once they become usless and become sources of spam. three:to give members proper punishment if they spam alot four:to simply scare spammers five: to delete spam topics six:to delete posts that dont apply with the forum rules seven:to remeind people if tehy only do a act of spam once jsut in case they forgot eight:to give Mr.McNeely feedback on how the forums doing do you people agree?

• 52 Replies
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

well its been some time now but personaly i think original beta testers should be mods, theyve been around the longest

Gtrain
Gtrain
13 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I agree. It needs to happen.

Calvin35
Calvin35
20 posts
Nomad

yeah. when this goes public the hundred beta testers should become mods since we'll know the site inside-out by then.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes anyway who could McNeely trust more then his betatesters besides himself?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Im fairly sure most beta testers dont do anything. The mods will likely become McNeely himself of course, the people who help him maintain the site, and quite possibly people he feels have contributed to the site. Having all the beta testers being mods would be a good idea but they were all random.

As a beta tester, you have less competition to show McNeely that you are responsible and you can show how smart you are by helping him out with the site (suggestions and such).

If their are mods (made up of people McNeely does not know in person), I am sure the list will be very small, maybe 10-20, maybe evin 30 people. This site is not going to be like newgrounds were they NEED 100 different mods XD. Armorgames' forums i doubt will have as many people in the forums or as immature as those on newgrounds.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

So simply if you wish to become a mod, then you are best off using the beta test site as a headstart be4 everyone else arives.

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

If you want to become a Mod, offer insightful post, good grammar, and be active on the site. Then you'll be in a good spot to be nominated.

Thanks again for helping test the site out.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

well McNeely i am active for shure, just saying

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

I just thoughts this was funny:

Dan: ...post, good grammar, and ...

Meman: ... i am active for shure, just saying

-sorry but that made me laugh

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

i say that when the site is going to open up, we make a new topic to be open for nominees for mods, then we can have people second them and do it all very proper style

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

so McNeely what are the current people ypu would nominate at the moment

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

ughh bad spelling again

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

well not you then

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

i know i need to do spell checking a bit more

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Meman ever heard that asking to be a mod loweres your chances in becoming one?Well even if hiden this topic is made just to promote yourself for that status.

Showing 1-15 of 52