ForumsSupport Forumwe need mods

52 13205
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

we need them for many resons onence the website goes public spam will increase by 60 percent two: to close topics up once they become usless and become sources of spam. three:to give members proper punishment if they spam alot four:to simply scare spammers five: to delete spam topics six:to delete posts that dont apply with the forum rules seven:to remeind people if tehy only do a act of spam once jsut in case they forgot eight:to give Mr.McNeely feedback on how the forums doing do you people agree?

• 52 Replies
psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

well can they maybe hire more mods

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Wait, if that is case why the hell is it here now? Crazy kids.

Um..yeah. Mods are not hired. That implies getting payed. They get appointed! That is pretty nifty sounding, eh?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think he is referring to the fact that this thread is outdated, and brought back from the dead. So why is the topic here when we actually have Mods now.

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

This is the most hilarious topic I have ever read.

First of all, none of you 12 year old kids who whine about needing more mods are ever going to become one. Why?

Because you are 12. You have no idea how to make a real world decision in real world time. Sorry. You don't.

Get over it guys, just enjoy the damn site that you are using for free.

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

What do you mean "we"

Why are you including yourself in the locking of the topic?

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

But seriously we already know that I am going to be the next moderator, so just stop making topics about this.

Please!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, this is going to be locked... idrumtoomuch, be nice!

Showing 46-52 of 52