ForumsSupport Forumwe need mods

52 13185
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

we need them for many resons onence the website goes public spam will increase by 60 percent two: to close topics up once they become usless and become sources of spam. three:to give members proper punishment if they spam alot four:to simply scare spammers five: to delete spam topics six:to delete posts that dont apply with the forum rules seven:to remeind people if tehy only do a act of spam once jsut in case they forgot eight:to give Mr.McNeely feedback on how the forums doing do you people agree?

• 52 Replies
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

no i dont i didnt i just needed to know this apparently i have accedently make it seem like im asking to be a mod,anyway asking who McNeely would nominate was to see who to expect to be a mod

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Its been a couple of days from the BETA and unless you guys make more spam topics we wont need mods.Just test the site.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

ITS NOT A SPAM TOPIC dude tests are spam not topics that are actualy sugesstions

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

now lets stop this before it turns into mass spam

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

"anyway who could McNeely trust more then his betatesters"

"McNeely i am active for shure"

Nope,thats not promoting yourself to be a mod for sure.And you say lets cancel this thread when you dont like the discussion.Also posting a responce to every post isnt hard so being promoted for it would be unreasonable.You are here to test the site not become staff for doing it.

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

nqkoi you seem to be picking a fight with meman in every topic, why?

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes looks like he likes to pick fight oh well this ends i cant take this anymore im not going to get sucked in to these fights

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

lets just let this topic die off

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes you are right lets jsut let it slowley die

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

I could be active I suppose.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

thats why we need a close topic option for mods (if we get them) or creators of the topics.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

it would be good for mods.

Pancakelord
Pancakelord
25 posts
Nomad

No one has to worry about the absents of moderators , they always come soon enough , it's pretty much impossible to have a forum with out them so chill.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

umm...

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

mods with forums should be able to:delete spam postes and suggestions from the beta stage and close threads if it is constucitve but is now useless delete posts and strip the armor points from the post the player recived,and edit postes if needed(if a whole topic deleted all the people that posted will loose points)

Showing 16-30 of 52