ForumsSupport Forumwe need mods

52 13184
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

we need them for many resons onence the website goes public spam will increase by 60 percent two: to close topics up once they become usless and become sources of spam. three:to give members proper punishment if they spam alot four:to simply scare spammers five: to delete spam topics six:to delete posts that dont apply with the forum rules seven:to remeind people if tehy only do a act of spam once jsut in case they forgot eight:to give Mr.McNeely feedback on how the forums doing do you people agree?

• 52 Replies
dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

You're attacking your own idea. Could ya decide!?!

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

how am i doing that i just thought of something extra

Monkey_Saw
Monkey_Saw
4 posts
Nomad

i 100% agree, ive been on this website a while, but never got around to making an account, and ive seen alot of spammers

JTG
JTG
11 posts
Nomad

i personally agree this websites is my favorite and i dont want it to be covered with spam...

iamgodlol
iamgodlol
29 posts
Nomad

i was one of the original beta testers and i do think that meman has a good point:the beta testers have been all over this site and stuff

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Actually Dank there are three Mods but HeroInteractive seems like he is not interective in the community and doesn't really do much.

Click on the link and scroll down to where the Mods are, Here

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

Either way its up to the mods and dan and all the people who make this site run to make people mods you know.

Im sure that later on when the site gets bigger they will add more mods.

I am pretty sure there will always be a disscusion about needing more mods, because people would love to be mods
the thought of discussing it feels like your even closer to becomeing one.

Thats what i think about it.

P.S. i would love to be a mod like others too lol

Hmmmmm.....being a nerd is fun....

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I'd also be happy to be a mod if I am needed, I am pretty villigant when it comes to reporting spammers.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Paba and ubertuna asking to be a moderator will most likely kill your chance of becoming one.

gamerboy
gamerboy
24 posts
Nomad

i wouldnt like 2 b mod i dont now anything and somtimes i just spam 2 much mods dont spam

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Gamerboy, for one you keep bringing up old topics in this part of the forum. This creates clutter for things that have already been addressed. You just brought 3 armatar topics back up that needed to be left down.

And our moderator situation is where it needs to be.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I would like to be a mod but I cant but I wish I could.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

i wuld liek to me teh mod and stuf becuz i am 3l337 & funni & smert.

Why is there a whole topic about needing more mods, then people just blathering about them being able to be mods? I am confused a little. It is things like that which proves we need more mods. Like, say, one or two.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

@nqkoi1, There is a difference between asking and offering...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

@Devoidless, it looks as if this topic was created when the site didn't have mods, but I am not sure, as I wasn'ta member.

Showing 31-45 of 52